Chapter 1

Y/n POV

  Ugh why is dad so worried about me being a hero. Doesn't he understand that heros is are the real villains. He's just been so worried about me working at UA and trying to become a hero like him and dad. The thing is, the reason why Im a villain is because my little sister Eri was kidnapped and hero's have always wanted me dead. Well except my parents eraserhead and present mic. (Yes they are gay in this sorry if you don't ship) So after she got kidnapped and after all of  the hero's negative remarks I just gave up on being a hero. I think it's because I'm a Neko and, when your a Neko they people treat you like a freak. I just completely forgot about being a hero that I just became a villain if people want to treat me like nobody. The only people who understand are my family, especially dad, Eraser head. We have such a strong connection that he is basically my best friend. I think it's also because he has such a soft heart for cats that he treats me like I'm the last person on earth. I guess I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear my parents  taking to me.

"Y/n! Are you listening? " my other dad said as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Huh?" I said as I was messing around with my tail. They both sighed and asked me the question again.

"Are you going to come and work with Aizawa at UA?" He asked uncrossing his arms.

"I'd rather get hit by a car than have to go to that shitty hero school. And besides I already dropped out of school six years ago so that's the point of going somewhere that's just going to end up wasting my time!" I told them as I stormed up into my room. I heard them shouting my name I just ignored them. A few hours later I heard the front door open and close, Shinsou's probably home. I went downstairs do greet him and hugged each other.

"Hey sis, how was your day?" He asked in his normal tired voice.

"Same as always. The dads trying to get me to go to UA, and acting like a bitch." I said as my ears twitched.

"Hey, listen, I know you hate heros and UA, but it's not that bad once your actually there." He said as he rubbed behind my ears. Shinsou is someone I tell everything to, shit I tell him more about my shit than I tell my dads. I purred in response and told him I'll think about it.

(Time skip to night time)

After it got dark and everyone was asleep I snuck out my window. I changed into a black mini skirt, cropped hoodie and black Converse with a black mask. Before I left I covered my ears and tail. I also, grabbed my switch blade and put it somewhere where no one would see it. I would usually go out at night and kill, walk, or cause mayhem. (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) I usually kill because why not. And I made sure to always wear a mask so no one could see my face. I'm a wanted villain but my family doesn't know about it. As I was walking down the streets I kept getting cat called. Of course that pissed me off and my hands started warming up.

"Hey! Shut the hell up or you won't be able to cat call or say shit again!" I yelled at the cat callers. But apparently that didn't stop them.

"Or  what? You going to call your daddy on me?" He said in a teasing voice. Okay that's it, I'm killing this bastard. I walked into a nearby ally way and made sure that the cat caller was following me. And it didn't take long for him to at all. "Oh, I won't be the one running to their daddy. On second thought-" I said as I grabbed my switch blade out pressing it against his throat and pushing him to the wall. His eyes widen at my actions.

"- you won't be seeing yours any more."  I said as I pulled down my mask, hoodie and my tail came out swaying behind me.

"Wait your that wanted villain! Nekoma!" He said finally knowing who I was. (Sorry if it's weird that's just the first thing that came too mind. And because I've been watching Haikyuu. Sorry back to the story)

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Finally that slow ass brain of yours is working. Also, night night!" After that he was dead. I was still pissed so using the remaining anger I had I just burned him until he was unrecognizable. Good thing I brought something to clean my blade with so that's what I did. After that, I walked out of the ally way not knowing that someone was watching the whole time.