🍋chapter 12 🍋

|| warning this chapter is very smutty. And before I start I've never written smut before, I'm just going to go based off of what I read and hope that helps. And if you aren't comfortable with reading this type of stuff go to the next chapter. But I'll let you get to the story. ||

As I felt Dabi going all over my neck I tangled my fingers in his hair. It didn't take long for him to find my sweet stop. As he found it I tried to hold back my moans but failed. He started to bite and nibble on my neck leaving his mark. He continued to abuse that certain spot until he had his fulfill. When he was done I gave him the same treatment.

Once I finished with his neck I made my way back to his lips. I moaned against his lips causeing him to smirk. He licked my bottom lip asking for access and I accepted. He exlpored my mouth and fighting my tonuge for dominance, and he ended up winning. He then went to the bottom of my shirt and played to the rim of it. I broke the kiss and he quickly took off my shirt throwing it aside. He got in between my legs and then kissed me again.

"I'll asked before we go any further. Do you want this and are you sure?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes. Damn, he looks so innocent.

"Yes I'm sure." I said as I stroked my fingers in his messy hair. I felt him lean into my touch and saw a small smile form on his lips.

Dabi kissed me back and he toyed with my tail, I moaned into the kiss causing him to chuckle. He broke the kiss having a string of saliva the only thing keeping our mouths connected. The kiss maybe broken but his fingers kept playing with my sensitive tail. After about a minute or so, he stopped letting me catch my breath. Afterwards he removed my shirt staring a my covered breast savoring the moment.

"Huh, looks like I got myself to a pretty hot babe. Dont'cha think?" He said making me blush and burying his face in my (b/s) breasts, sucking on them making dark purple hickies appear. It took him forever to get a fulfill of my breasts.

"Hmm, this has got to go" Dabi said mentioning my bra. He removed my bra and immediately sucked my left nipple and played with my right one between his fingers. I tried to cover my mouth but Dabi held my hands and told me a simple 'no'. I obeyed and let Dabi heat my sweet moans.

He then switched nipples giving my right one the same treatment. The entire time my tail was wrapped around his waist and my ears were folded downwards. After he was satisfied with my breasts he moved down to my sorts looking up at me for permission. I have him a nodded telling him it was okay. He removed my shorts staring at my soaking clothed core.

"Damn already so wet for me? Do you want me to please you up baby?" He said looking up at me with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Yes, yes please, please me." I said practicaly begging at this point.

He then kissed my inner thigh. He sucked my inner thigh so rough it left an extremely dark purple, darker than the ones on my neck. I close my eyes out of pleasure. He then went in to do the same thing on my other thigh. He took my panties off with his teeth trying to toy me, and oh god did it work. I looked down at him and stroked my fingers threw his hair. Suddenly I felt a warm feeling at my clit. I didn't have too look down to know it was Dabis tongue. I moaned really loud causing him to chuckle once more. My ears purcked up and my tail wrapped around Dabis waist keeping him in place.

"Ahh~ Ah~ D-dabi~" I moaned out as I suddenly felt his fingers enter me. Damn he eating me out and fingering me at the same time. Can't say I didn't enjoy it. His fingers moved in and out of me visously turning me into a moaning mess. The feeling of his fingers and tougne working together on my pussy made me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"Fuck~ Dabi f-faster~" I said tangling my fingers in just hair bringing closer to my clit. My breath got caught in the back of my throat as I felt his tougne and fingers work faster than before.