Chapter 3

Before I start I don't remember the guys name who contacted Dabi and Toga about joining the leauge. If you Rembert can you please tell me. And to make it more clear the top that your wearing has a hoodie made into it. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Dabi's POV

It was around 8 and the guy and Toga were with me outside the abandon bar. I grunted in frustration.

"God dammit, how long until this chick gets here?" I asked.

"Calm down Dabi, shell be here in a minute." Toga said as she hugged me from behind to try and calm me. I calmed down and told her okay. Toga is the only person who understands me. She feels like the sister I've never had. I guess I zoned out because Toga shook me I hummed in response.

"I looked around the corner and she's coming" Toga said. Finally. I thought. As she turned the corner my breath got caught in my throat. She was barley noticeable because she had her hood covering her face. She looks so familiar but where is she from?

"Hey, didn't think you'd show up. You ready to go in?" The guy asked the girl.

" Sure, let's go." After that we went inside. When we entered, the girl was next to Toga and Toga was next to me. The first thing I saw was a guy aka Shigaraki playing with a deck of cards. The guy cleared his voice and got Shigaraki's attention.

"Hey, Shigaraki! I got the new recruits I think you would like." The guy said. I wasn't really interested in the conversation, all I was interested in was the girl.

"Okay introduce yourselves." Shigaraki said.

"Hey, my name's Toga. I would love to be part of your league." Toga said as she did that weird hand thing that she does. The girl with the hood was next.

"Y/N take your hood off and introduce yourself properly." The guy said to the hoodie girl.

"Ha, like hell I am." The girl said. The guys sighed in defeat and let it slide.

"I'm (Y/n), aka Nekoma. Their you happy" she said with a cocky attitude. Huh, I like this girl.

(Time skip to after the meeting)

(Y/n) POV

So after the meeting we all surprisingly got joined in. When we all walked outside Toga stopped and asked me something.

"Hey, (Y/n)." She said as I turned around. "What?" I said fixing my hood do it doesn't fall off.

"Why do you have your hood on? Why don't you take it off?" She asked.

"Why does it bother you" I asked crossing my arms.

"Wow, rude. But since we're both in the league now you don't have to keep your face and head hidden." She said.

"Well I guess your right. But if I show you, don't you dare criticized me." I told her in a threatening tone. She nodded in response.

"What are you guys doing?" Dabi said as he came from where ever the hell he was.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't hot. "(Y/n's) going to take off her hoodie." Toga said as she grabbed Dabi's arm and shook him in excitement.

"Okay, okay, damn. Can you stop shaking me for the love of god." He said clearly annoyed. I grew annoyed too  and wanted to get this done and over with so I could go home and sleep.

"Can we get this done and over with so I could go home and sleep." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Ok fine. I'm tired too." Dabi said as he yawned. I pulled the back of my jacket up so. My tail could be free, and took off my hood. I also took off my mask and immediately looked down because I was to scared to see their reactions.

"Aww, your a Neko. I wasn't expecting that." Toga said giggling. I looked up to see Dabi with a wide eyed look.

"Well, thanks, I guess, Toga. And yes I know Im a freak, Dabi. And you don't have to say anything, your look says it all." I said as tears build up in the corners of my eyes.

"No it's not-" before Dabi could finish his sentence I interrupted him.

"You know what, this was a mistake. I got to get going bye I'll see you later." I said as I ran back home crying.