Chapter 5

After me and Dabi made eye contact with Toga we quickly pulled away. I tried to explain myself but ended up a stuttering mess while my face was covered in a dark blush.

"What were you guys doing?" Toga asked in a teasing way.

"W-what, n-nothing. Don't w-worry about it." I said as i made my way inside. I sat at the bar holding my head in my hands until I heard a voice.

"You okay Nekoma?" I looked up to see gas like figure infront of me. He handed me a glass of water and I took grasp of the cup.

"Who the hell are you?! And where's Tomura? He said to be here for a meeting he said we were having?" I asked. Before the gas like figure could respond the door to the bar opened to reveal Shigaraki.

"Oh hey Kurogiri,Nekoma, you ready to start?" He asked. I was confused and asked "What about everyone else? Aren't they supposed to be here too?" Now it was his turn to be confused.

"What do you mean, everyone's here already." He said as I examined the room to see that he wasn't lying. Shortly after Toga and Dabi walked in. I quickly turned away and had a dark blush form on my face.

"Y/n, you okay?" Shiggy asked. I just nodded my head because I knew that if I said something I would embarrass myself by stuttering. With the cup in my hands I took a sip of water to cool me down. We started the meeting shortly after. So far all i could feel  was Dabi's stare on me. Dammit, I've barley known Dabi for 24 hours, why am I crushing on him already. I mean he's just another person I'll be working with so no problem. A person that I get get out of my mind and probably wanna-

"Y/N! Are you listening?" Shiggy shouted makeing me come out of la la land.

"Huh?" I asked not paying any attention to what he said. He sight and rubbed his eyes in frustration.

"Please pay  attention. You know, for a villain you're very lousy. Also, do you know or have anything that could be helpful in our best mission." He said/asked.

"Shut up handy man, at least I know how to use moisture. And remember, I'm one of the most wanted and strongest ones here, so watch it."  I said crossing my arms. I heard some of the league members try to hold in their laughs. Shigaraki just glared at me.

"I don't think I have any-" I started than stop talking remembering something.

"You okay, you hesitated." I heard toga.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Um. I know some stuff but I don't think it's that helpful." I told them. Should I tell them that Eraserhead and Present Mic are my parents? Would they think that I might end up betraying them to help the heros? Fuck it I'll tell them.

"Um, as I said, I don't know if this is helpful but, my parents are Eraserhead and Present Mic. So, yeah." I said. Okay just got that off my chest. I looked at all of them and they all stared at me like I was crazy. Oh great, me being a Neko is catching up to them. They were quiet for about five minutes before they finally said something.

"YOU'RE THE DAUGHTER OF TWO PRO HEROS AND YOU'RE NOW JUST TELLING US!!?" They shouted. My ears and tail puffed up due to the shouting.

"Uh yeah. Is it helpful or not?"I asked as I tried to regain my hearing from their shouting. Damn these people are loud as hell.

"Are you kidding, this is more than enough! You know I regret telling you that you are sometimes dumb Nekoma." Shiggy said. I smiled knowing I did something right. I felt the second feeling of someone stating again and  locked eyes with Dabi. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Huh, being with these people might not be so bad after all.