Chapter 6

The meeting was about an hour,but afterwords, me and Toga extchanged phone numbers so that she could know if I got into U.A successfully. I was at the front door to the house and unlocked it. When I got in I set my stuff down. When I walked in I saw everyone at the table eating breakfast.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey. Where were you?" Papa asked. Shit. What do I tell them?

"Um, Hot Topic?" I said as I made up a lie.

"But you don't have any bags." Dad said.

"I was just looking around." I said as I
lied again.

"Okay." Dad said.

"Um, can I ask you guys something?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Dad and papa asked.

"Is it okay if I could come and work with you and papa at U.A.?" I asked them. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Y/n, where did this come from?" Dad asked. I knew they would be sceptical about this and I had to quickly think about what to say. And fast.

"I don't know. I've just been thinking about it and I thought that it would be more helpful if I did come and help at U.A. And I have been thinking that I complain all the time about hating it even though I know nothing about it. So I just want to see how it is. " I told them as I was proud of my response. I mean I think it sounds pretty convincing.

"Alright? I'll see what I can do and talk to Nezu about it." Papa said.

"Ok thanks." I said as I hugged them and made my way up to my room. After that I grabbed some daggers and threw them at a poster of All Might I had on my wall. Shortly after I decided to text Toga about the news.

Y/n: Hey Toga. It me Y/n.

I waited not even two seconds till I heard my phone go off.

Toga: Hey bestie. So did you get in? Spill the tea.

I giggled at her response as I responded back.

Y/n: They said that it was fine and that they're going to have to talk to Nezu about it.

Toga: Ohh, okay,I'll tell everyone about it. Especially your boyfriend. 😏

I blushed at the message and was about to respond with a comback, until I heard a knock at my door.

"Oh shit-" I cursed under my breath as I quickly turned off my phone and hid it under my pillow.

"Uh, c-come in." I stuttered. Damnit what is it with me stuttering lately, Ive never stuttered before so why am I doing it now? Come to think of it, I only really stutter when it comes to the topic of Dabi. Fucking burnt chicken nugget. I snapped out of my day dreaming when I heard my door open.

"Hey." I looked up and made eye contact with Shinso. I whined and danggled my head over my bed and asked what he wanted.

"Yon know, you act like such a baby sometimes." He said as he sat on my bed.

"No I don't. " I said in a baby voice. He snickered at my tone of voice when I responded.

"But I didn't come in here to mess with you. I came in here to be serious." He said. Me being the bitch that I am, I decided to mess with him.

"What, you, be serious. Since when?" I said trying to hold back my laugh. He groaned as pushed me back into my bed. I grunted at his actions as I sat back up again.

"No really. Im not playing." Shinso said using his serious tone. I quickly became serious too, because I know that once he uses that voice he means it. I was nervous on what he wanted to ask me. Is he going to ask me about sneeking out at night? Did he follow me to the league's hideout? Does he know about me being a villain? All these questions ran through my head as I became more and more scared.

"W-what is it? " I asked trying so hard to not become more and more nervous.

"Are you really thinking about wanting to come to U.A. even though you hate the thought of hero's?" He asked. I released the air I didn't even relise i was holding and easily responded with

" Yes I'm sure. Like I said to you, papa, and dad at the table. I won't know how it really is until I get my own experience there. So, yes I'm sure."

He smiled and hugged unexpectedly.

"I'm glad you're getting out of your comfort zone and trying something that you've dispised for so long. I'm so happy for you sis." He said as he walked up out of the room. I smiled knowing that I'm making my brother happy, but at the same time a little sad know that I'll be betraying my family.