Chapter 2

Before I start I just want you to know that when dad is written it's for Aizawa, and papa is for Present Mic. I made it like this because I don't want it to be to confusing. Okay that's it enjoy the chapter.

After I got home I went to grab some clothes so I could shower. I grabbed what I needed and headed straight to the bathroom. I turned on the water to a temperature I liked, hopped in and did my normal routine. As I was washing my hair I started to think about what happened tonight. I felt like I was being watched. But not in a sexual way, more like a amused way. Or more like that person wasn't scared or surprised. Usually people would be scared and would immediately call the cops or something. But there was something different about this person. But what could it be? I pushed that thought away as i washed my ears and tail. Once I finished I dried myself off, got dressed and put my bloody clothes in the washing machine. I headed back to my room and played on my phone. Once I heard the washer was done I got up and put them in the dryer. When I was done I played one my phone a little more until I felt tired and went to sleep.

(Morning time)

I woke up and did my normal morning routine and headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find Aizawa making breakfast.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning dad." I responded. Should I apologize about my behavior yesterday? I thought about it for a few seconds and decided I should.

"Hey, dad?" I asked. He hummed in response and continued.

"I'm sorry about my outburst yesterday. I know it's really childish of me but-"

"Don't worry about it y/n. I know me and mic are always pressuring you about you being a hero, and I'm sure your tired of hearing the same crap. So, we'll stop pressuring and asking, and you do what you want to." He said as he finished making breakfast, he turned around and hugged me tightly while petting my ears. I hugged him back and purred softly.

"So your not mad?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Of course I'm not mad. I can't be mad at you for being who you are." He said smiling softly. I smiled and hugged him again as I heard someone giggling behind us.

"Awe, dad and sis are having a moment. So cute." Said an annoying voice.

"Why you little-" I said as I ran after Shinsou but was caught by dads scarf.

"Ha, you got caught!" Shinsou said as he laughter at me struggling to get out of the scarf.

"I'm gonna kill you Shinsou!" I said as the scarf released from body. As I was about to run after Shinsou again dad stopped us.

"Stop acting like wild animals and come have breakfast before it gets cold." Dad said. I stopped fast and went to the table quickly. I loved dads cooking especially his waffles. ( I personally like waffles better than pancakes, so sorry if you hate waffles.) I looked up to and saw the rest of the guys join me. We all talked and me and Shinsou complained about stupid stuff, and we would playfully insult each other.

In the middle of eating I got a text message. I was confused because I don't talk to anybody and I don't have friends, so who could be texting me? I excused myself and opened the message. The text said "Hello Nekoma, you must be wondering who I am. Well long story short I work/help the League Of Villains." WAIT WHAT- this guy knows the league! Wow, I've always looked up to them. The league is the reason I'm a villain now. Oh right, let me continue with the message. "And you also must be wondering why I'm messaging you. Well the leader of the league; Tomura Shigaraki is looking for some new members. And I was wondering if you would want to join? If you do then meet me at this address at 8:00 p.m . And I'll have some other people with me when you arrive." ( I don't know the address to the hide out so don't come at me😭) My eyes widen once I finished and I was jumping for joy. I quickly replied and told the person I was down for it. "Y/n are you okay?" Papa asked. "Yeah papa, I'm fine!" I shouted as I made my way down stairs again.

(Time skip to 8. Sorry for all the time skips.)

Once it was around 8 I quietly snuck out and went to meet the guy. My tail puffed up because it was a little chilly. Fuck I forgot to bring a jacket,but at least I'm wearing something with a built in hood. When i arrived I saw the guy with two other people. One was a blonde girl with two messy space buns and a school girl outfit. And the other one was a guy with purple scars that were stapled to his skin, he had black spikey hair, he was wearing a plain with shirt with a ripped dark blue sweater and long dark blue jeans. I blushed looking at him, god he was hot. It was like love at first sight.Damn it y/n! Get yourself together, what is this? Romeo and Juliet? No so stop, you don't even know this dude.

"Hey, didn't think you'd show up. You ready to go in?" The guy asked.

"Sure, let's go." I said. After that we walked in to see a bar.

Okay well that the chapter. I'm really bad a describing the characters so sorry about that. But hope you like it. Bye.