chapter 13

The next morning I woke up to my legs feeling like jelly. I tried to get up but felt arms around my waist. At first I was scared until I looked behind me and seen that it was just Dabi. The memories of last night came flooding back in mind. A blush soon started to form on my cheeks. I turned around and buried my face in Dabis chest taking in his warmth. About ten minutes later Dabi woke up.

"Morning mouse" he said as he stroked my hair. Damn his morning voice is so hot.

"Morning" I said.

"How'd you sleep, anymore nightmares?" He asked concerned. I shook my head and he hummed in response.

"We should get up and get ready for the day." I said pulling away only to have him pull me back.

" No. Stay." Dabi said in a whiney voice. I giggled at his response.

"No we have to get up. How about, if you get out of bed, I'll make you breakfast. Deal." shortly after I made the deal he got up immediately. I laughed at his childish behavior. I got up and headed towards the kitchen. I looked threw the cabinets and fridge and decided to make French toast. I got everything I needed and prepared everything. I cracked the eggs, added some cinnamon and mixed it together. I grabbed a pan turned on the oven and waited for it to heat up. After it was heated up I grabbed two slices of bread, dropped it into the egg wash and put it into the pan. I kept it there for a little bit and flipped it. Shortly after I felt Dabi come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He nuzzled into my neck and it felt comfortable.

"Mmm, it smells great. Wish I knew how to cook." He said and I didn't have to look back to know he was pouting. I giggled at his remark.

"Its not that hard, just start simple. And let go so I can get a plate." I said as he let go and he got me one instead. I thanked him and plated breakfast. Dabi left so he could use the restroom,as he did that I grabbed two more slices of bread and put them in a pan. As I let that cook I pulled out some fruit and cut them up and plated them with Dabis plate. I added some whipped cream and put a little more cinnamon on top.

"Dabi! Your plates finished!" I shouted for him. I then heard him say okay. I went back to the two slices in that pan and repeated the process with my plate. I put the plates on the table and shortly after Dabi came back and saw and he smiled and kissed me.

"Thanks mouse I really appreciate it." He said as he slapped my ass and sat down. I giggled and asked what he wanted to drink and I gave him orange juice and got myself a cup of water. I then made my way to the table and saw him staring at his plate. He took a bite of his good and looked at me. I grew worried and I tatted to second guess myself. Did he hate it? Is it gross? Did I accidentally get egg shells in it? Did I overdo it?

"This is amazing!" He said and smiled. I sighed in relief and took a bite of my own. My eyes shot wide open and my ears layed down. I moaned from how good it tasted.

"Mmm, so good." I said as we scarfed down breakfast.

"That was good Y/n, I don't remember the last time I had a decent breakfast like that." He said as he smiled. I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"Well I told you I don't know how to cook and I mostly just eat cereal. And the last time I did have a warm breakfast was years ago with my family." He said smiling but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Im sorry Dabi, from now on I'll teach you how to cook and I'll make you breakfast everyday now." I said dramaticly. He laughed at my childish behavior and we cleaned up the kitten and got dressed and went to the lobby. Shigaraki and Toga were there talking. They looked up and stopping their conversation. Toga pushed passed shigaraki making him fall and hugged me.