Chapter 9

I got out the tub and finished the rest of my bathroom stuff. After I finished, I went to my room. I pulled back my blanket and slid under my covers. Once I got comfortable I pulled out my  phone and put on some water noises to help me fall asleep faster. After I put on the audio I knocked out.

Toga POV
  I arrived back at the base shortly after I finished my call with Y/n. When I arrived I saw Dabi sitting at the bar drinking water. I went toward him and smiled at him while holding my head in my hands.

"Can I help you, you're acting more weird than usual." He said while scooting away from me a little.

"Oh nothing just came back to tell everyone some news from Y/n. Speaking of everyone,where are they? " I asked him.

"They went out a few hours ago, they should be back in a minute-" Dabi explained as the door flee open to reveal Shigaraki and the others.

"Oh hey, we were just talking about you." I said giggling.

"Alright, so did you get anything back from Y/n?" Shigaraki asked slightly uninterested.

" Well she texted me a few a hours ago saying 'Hey Toga, so i just talked to my parents about m joining U.A. and they said yes. But they would have to talk to the principal about the situation, but other than that I got in.''' I said explaining the situation. Everyone was surprised except Dabi. While everyone was celebrating about the the feedback I heard Dabi mummbled something.

"What did you say Dabi?" I asked startling him a little.

"What- nothing- I- I didn't say anything" he said before leaving quickly. That was odd, Dabi never talks like that unless- *gasp* OMG.