chapter 14

As I was walking toward the bathroom I was surprised to see.....

"Ooh, hey Y/n. Wasnt expecting to see you here." Said Toga as she came from the restroom.

"Oh hey Toga, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, just wanted to go out with someone, and I was just really bored at the base. Handy man wasn't doing anything and the others were out except for Dabi. So we came here?" Toga said as she explained herself. I gave her a simple okay and I told her I was going to use the bathroom. I told her she could wait for me and that's exactly what she did. After I was done I made my way back.

"Oh by the way you look really cute and-" I was cut off by feeling arms wrap around my waist. I grabbed the persons wrist twisted it, and held it behind their back.

"Woah woah woah! Y/n calm down, it's just Dabi! I just said he was with me! " Toga said pulling me away from him. I pulled away fast once Toga mentioned Dabis names.

"Oh my god, Dabi I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" I said panicking and helping him up.

I felt guilty, I let my reflexes the the better of me and I end up hurting my boyfriend. I'm such a moron. Guess I've gotten so used to people wanting to tease me I let my reflexes get the best of me. Apparently, they both noticed.

"Hey it's okay. I guess it wasn't the smartest idea to do that especially in a public place." Dabi said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded then embraced in a hug.

"Okay, well I'm going to head back to my brother. I don't wanna get caught and get in trouble by being with you guys. Bye" I said while waving at them and heading back to where Shinso was.

"Hey what took so long?" He asked while he handed me back my Boba.

"Nothing, just a lot of people." I said lying and walking to another store.

*time skip*

"Ugh, I'm pooped!" I said while taking my shoes off and flopping on the couch as Shinso chuckled at my childish behavior.

"Come on get you're bags and take them to your room lazy." Said shinso as he went to his room with his bags in his hands. I groaned and flopped onto the floor face planting. I layed there for about five minutes and lazyly got up and carried my stuff to my room. I took the tags and everything off and put my stuff away and put some of the plushies I also got on my bed.

After that, I decided to change my clothes into my villain costume and snuck out the house. Since it's daytime I had to make sure I don't look suspicious. I walked into a dark ally way making sure nobody was looking and climbed my way on top of the building.

After that dream about seeing Eri and that guy, my top priority has been trying to find her. I looked and looked seeing if I could find anyone that looks familiar to the guy in my dream. I kept searching and searching until it was night time. Three to four hours in, I saw a small person with some sort of bird mask holding a small box. Then I remembered, the guy from my dream wore the same mask. Seeing this guy that might be somewhat connected to that bastard, just looking at him made my blood boil. I followed him jumping from building to building to make sure I don't loose him. He suddenly turned into an alleyway and saw him meet up with somebody. He met up with another guy, he looks familiar.

'Where have I seen him?'

"Okay Overhaul, I have them." The short male said as he handed the tall male the box he was holding.

Then it struck me, the man from that dream is this man right here. Overhaul was his name I think the short one called him. My anger kept rising the longer I stayed. I could feel my hands heating up but didn't really pay attention. I was listening to their conversation and then Overhaul opened the small box and pulled out a red bullet. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion wondering what it was.