chapter 7

Me and shinso talked for a few more hours about random shit until it was time for lunch.

"Hey you down for some lunch?" He asked. I quickly nodded since i didn't have breakfast.

"Alright, I'll go and get changed and then we can get going. Okay?" He asked as he got up and made his way to his room. As he left i grabbed my phone and saw at least 20 messages from Toga. Damn, she spammed my phone like i just got kidnapped. I quickly responded so she doesn't spam my phone anymore.

Y/n: "Damn I don't respond for a couple hours and you're already spamming my god damn phone." I responded

Toga: "sorry, but anyways what are you doing?" She responded.

Y/n: " It's fine, I'm going to go and have brunch with my brother. Also, what's the deal with you shipping me with Dabi" I responded.

I turned my phone off and made my way down stairs when I heard Shinso say he was ready. I had my mask off because having my mask on would make me get caught since I'm known for wearing one when I go out as Nekoma. We made our way to the closest café and talked about random stuff. I felt eyes on me and examined the area.

"Hey, you ok?" Shinso asked. I ignored him and continued to examin the room until my eyes landed on bright blue eyes. My eyes widened and turned around quickly lying my head on the table to Bude my blush.

"I'll ask again, are you ok?" Shinso asked again. In lifted my head off the table and responded with a simple 'yes'. Than it hit me, Why is Dabi here in the first place. He's a villain and he's out in public like it's nothing. Wait, I'm a villain too. But that's besides the point! My point is, he told me that he hates being out in public because people accuse him of his scars. I mean I hate it too, but I can hide my ears and tail, but he can't because their attached to his skin and he can't remove it. I tried not to worry about it to much and continued my brunch with my brother.

Ok  I know it's short but I hate to keep you guys waiting. But I hope you you guys enjoyed this chapter.