Chapter 10

⚠️Trigger warning. Abuse, cutting, child abuse, and blood⚠️

If you aren't comfortable with reading any of the thing I just listed pls skip the italics. Other than that enjoy this chapter.
___________________________

 No, no, no! STOP! In front of I me saw Eri being cut, abused, and a bunch of other worse suffering. But what seemed to catch my eye was a man taking her blood in some type of bullet.

"Now Eri, be a good girl and your punishment won't get worse." The man said as he finished up doing what he was doing to her.

"No please. I don't want this. Please stop, you're hurting me." Eri said to the man sobbing hard. She had her head hanging low so her hair was covering her face. Even though her face was hidden I could see just how terrified she is. She's shaking vigorously and it made my heart break into a million pieces.

"NO STOP!! LET HER GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" I yelled at the man hoping he would stop doing that to her. But they didn't hear me. Damnit! WHY?! WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO A SIX YEAR OLD!!? LET ALONE MY BABY SISTER! Please, please, stop. "LET HER GO! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS SHIT! TAKE ME INSTEAD, LEAVE HER OUT OF YOUR SHIT DAMNIT!" I yelled only to realize they couldn't hear me. I tried to attack the man but I went right threw him. I looked around to see if he was still around but he wasn't. I screamed my lungs out due to sadness of having to see my sister in such a horrible situation, and that gave me even more motivation to try and find this bastard.
______________________________

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" My dad shouted shaking me awake.

I instantly woke up breathing heavily. I was shaking vigorously while trying to steady my breathing. I looked around the room terrified due to the realistic nightmare I just had. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt someone's thumb wiping away my tears.  I looked up to see my dads, papas, and Shinso's worried face. Dad wrapped his arms around me and petted my head in a way of comforting me.

"Shh shh shh. It's okay Y/n, it's okay." He said as he continued to comfort me.

I cried even harder since that was the only thing I could do at the moment. After a few minutes I explained to them about my dream. They all looked furious and I couldn't blame them.

"I'm gonna go out." I said as I got out of my bed and grabbed an oversized hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Papa asked.

I stopped and. Responded "I'm going to go and clear my head, I'll be back in the morning."

After that I left the house and contacted Toga.

Y/n: Hey Toga you still up?

Toga: Yeah, what's up. Why you up so late?

Y/n: Can I come over? I'll tell you when I get over at the base.

Toga: Yeah of course, no need to ask. As long as your comfortable with talking about it.

Y/n: I'm fine with it. Is Dabi there?

Before I could sent the message I felt someone shove me against the wall. I grunted in pain and looked up to see a drunk looking dude.

"Heh, looks like I got myself a sexy thing tonight ay?" He said as I felt his breath in my neck. I stared at him in disgust and tried to push him off me but he was too strong. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I felt him caressing my tail. I blushed due to my tail being very sensitive but didn't make a sound. For the first time in a long time I was scared.

(Even though you were scared due to the dream haha- oh sorry)

And with being scared I used my telepathic power to push him off me. He flew about a few meters away from me. I heard him cursing about me under his breath but couldn't really understand him since he was far away from me. Before he could get up blue flames came out of nowhere and heard the perverts screams of pain. I looked in the direction of the owner to those flames. And it was Dabi.

"Great my night just got better". I blushed at my own thought. After Dabi burned the guy to ash he quickly came over to me.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked with worry in his voice.

He hugged me tightly catching me off guard. I didn't hesitate to return the hug and gave him a simple nod. I held onto him feeling safe in his arms. The warmth and contact with him made me forget about everything except this moment. After what felt like for ever, which was only a few minutes we seperated. The loss of contact mad me sad a little. But after that we walked and made out way toward base. When we walked in Shigaraki, Toga, and Kurogiri was there. Toga got up quickly and speed walked over to me and jumped on me worried.

"Y/n why didn't you respond? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Toga asked question after question.

"I'm fine I promise and no I'm not hurt. Before I could respond I was attacked by some creepy guy that was drunk. He tried to hook up with me but I was able to push him away. Before I could do anything else mister burnt boy saved my ass."

"Hey"

"What do you mean you were attacked ?" Shigaraki asked

"I just said why, we're you not listening? Oh, and thank you Dabi." I said and turned away feeling a light blush forming on my cheeks.

"Your welcome." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait you can be nice? Why don't we got that kind of treatment." Toga complained

"That's because you guys are annoying, she's not." He said. Was he standing up for me? Does he care for me? Don't I make him uncomfortable? I ignored those thoughts and made my way to sit at the bar.

They continue to argue and I went over to the bar. Kurogiri handed me something to drink. I thanked him and took a sip. It helped me calm down from what happened earlier and what happened at home. My body felt more relaxed and not so tense. I put my head down and just let my mind go blank. After a few minutes I was completely relaxed. I stayed to the bar and seen that Dabi and Toga were still arguing about him being a jackass to them. I let out a little chuckle and sat back and watch them be idiots.

After they got done arguing Toga made her way toward me with Dabi not far behind her.

"Hey, I just want to make sure, are you sure you're okay after what happened on your way over here? If you want you can stay the night if you want to." Shigaraki suggested. I gave him a small smile and told him that would be nice.

"Hey Dabi?" I called out to Dabi.

"What is it?" He asked.

"C-can you hold me?" I asked feeling a bit embarrassed. Oh god I feel like I look like a softie that'll ruin my image. But I don't care right now.

"Sure, come're" he said while stretching out his arms for me to embrace me in them. I wasted not a second and ran into his arms. Once we made contact everything I was worrying about disappeared in an instant.