sᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴄs

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Sage is the sweetest and most understanding partner, she will also tell it to you straight and never keeps secrets which allows your relationship to flourish

•You two are kind of the caretakers of valorant, Sage taught you basic things to help patch up the other teammates or yourself

•You and sage usually have to babysit when it comes to training, especially if its Yoru and Phoenix sparring, those two are an absolute nightmare and get competitive way too competitive.

•expect to be woken up at 6 am by Sage so you can do an hour of yoga, of course you agree since you are a simp.

•You try to impress her with yoga poses, unfortunately you spent 10 minutes trying to get out of the pretzel pose.

•Missions with Sage are always a delight, she makes sure you are doing okay and always gets the job done.

•Your relationship is simple, nice, you two take time to understand what works and what doesn't within the relationship.

•Sage teaches you how to cook Chinese dishes, you two make enough food for the entire protocol by the end of it.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Honestly your relationship is pretty good, you two do get into some agruments here and there but always resolve them.

•If the relationship starts to get rocky you both agree on a break to take time for yourselves.

•If you get hurt on a mission, Sage immediately jumps to your side even if shes hurt herself, she will not allow you to refuse her help.

•Sometimes work makes the relationship tough as you both worry about not returning after missions

•You and Sage got into a bad argument once which left you two not talking to eachother for a month, worrying the other agents