ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴇᴏɴɪx ʜᴄs

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Let's get into it, Phoenix is very active in the relationship, I swear this man is probably one of the best lovers in the protocol.

•kisses, hugs, hand holding, non-stop compliments from this man even at the most random times, in his eyes you are perfect.

•Not a gift giving man, he prefers to express his love through physical interactions not material, but he will get you small things like rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.

•Missions are never dry with him, need snarky remarks during deadly situations? Phoenix has that covered.

•Though getting the occasional flash to the face can be pretty annoying, he plays it off as "it was the wind".

•If you are dating Phoenix be prepared to be third wheeled by Jett, you don't mind of course since you both get to poke fun at him together.

•Bonfire dates? Yes yes yes, just you two sitting infront of the fire with no technology or artificial lights around. Absolutely perfect.

•Phoenix will not let anyone harm you, this man is on guard 24/7 when it comes to you.

•Training with him is probably the most fun you'll have, sometimes you two come up with different combos that combine your radiant powers.

•Protect this man he cannot live without you, clingy Phoenix is best Phoenix.

•He has you as favorites on his contacts, this man is whipped for you.

•Phoenix will take time out of his day to personally bother you in his own loving way, its great.

.
.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Phoenix does harbor some guilt after burning down his university, so he gets scared that he'll hurt you one day with his flames.

•Phoenix is terrified to lose you during missions, Sage may be able to bring you back but watching you die will forever stick with him if it happens.

•He can be a little hot headed, it can sometimes cause problems when you two get into arguments or when it happens with other agents.

•Especially with Yoru he gets angry easily, he won't talk to you or anyone for atleast a day after a fight with Yoru.

•You two rarely get into fights but when you do it lasts for a day or two before you run back to eachother.

•His ego sometimes makes you worried on missions, he tends to do dangerous acts to impress you or the others.

•Phoenix has harmed himself on multiple occasions due to his pride, you almost thought he died once but he was unconscious.

•Despite these things, you two still love eachother deeply.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

So sorry this took so long to posts, I have a lot going on this year so I don't find a lot of time to write but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!