ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏᴇ ʜᴄs

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

• Skye will summon dogs and cats for you to play with, she loves to see the smile on your face when the summons appear, it makes her day.

•Skye will tell you stories about when she lived alone, telling you how she lived day to day alone with just nature around her.

•Skye is a great partner, if you are feeling down or unmotivated she always manages to lift your spirits.

•She's your personal gym coach, you'll probably have muscles by the end of the month if you ever work out with her.

•You two love hiking, sometimes you make picnics when you reach the end of the trail as a reward.

•Skye is competitive, so as a good partner you hype her up all the time and she does the same to you.

•Your dates take place more outside then inside, occasionally you will go out to a restaurant but you guys prefer more outdoorsy activities.

•Skye gives the best cuddles, they make you feel safe and welcomed, you could lay with her for hours.

•You are constantly being picked up no matter what height or size, its like a fun game for Skye to see how many times she can get away with it.

•Sometimes she suprise kidnaps you, especially when you're feeling down, she'll just take you somewhere to make you feel better.

•If you get her talking about Australia, be prepared to listen to her for a while because she is passionate about her home country.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Sometimes Skye can be a bit too intense, if you prefer to stay indoors where it's quiet, doing outdoorsy activities can be overwhelming for you.

•Since Skye is in the protocol it means shes mostly out on missions, you worry for her and even panic when shes a few hours late.

•Her constant push to be the best can be overwhelming as well, you feel as if she values her strength and greatness over you.

•If Skye comes back hurt you become protective of her, since she cannot heal herself it's normal for her to come back with some pretty nasty wounds.

•The amount of times she had come home nearly dead could've gave you a heart attack, luckily Sage is a savior with her quick heals.

•If Sage cannot heal her at that moment you stay by Skyes side the whole time, begging Sage to atleast do something to help her.

•If you were the one hurt then Skye will not hesitate to nurture you back to health, you are the most important person to her after all.

•Skye will use up all her heals on you if she had to, she doesn't worry about you too much since she knows there are two healers at base.

•If you are also on the protocol, Skye insists on going to missions with you just incase you get hurt so she can be there when you need it.

•But Skye will back down if you tell her that your fine on your own, just expect a very clingy Skye before you leave and when you get back.