ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʏᴘʜᴇʀ ʜᴄs

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Clingy, both ways. Cypher will latch onto like a leech but in a cute way, he has to have his hand on you all the time whenever your close, he gets defensive if another agent wants to spend time with you, he's like a cat.

•Cypher has installed cameras in your room and the hallway that leads to it and outside of your window with your permission, he wants to ensure that no one comes to hurt you.

•Cypher lets you mess around with his gadgets, he finds it cute that you try to tinker like him.

•If you already enjoy tinkering then he'd be more then happy to plan out some ideas with you.

•You're the only one who has seen Cypher without his mask, everytime he takes it off you instantly compliment him nonstop.

•Someone is rude or hurts you? Cypher handles it, by that I mean they won't be alive to even do anything to you again.

•He teaches you how to cook some dishes that he used to eat back in his home country, it makes him happy seeing you trying it out.

•Cypher always talks to you on comms during missions to ensure that your safe or if you need any assistance.

•He is extremely protective, after what happened to his deceased family, he swore that he would never let harm come to you.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Cypher doesn't mean to but sometimes he will compare you to his dead wife which will make you very self conscious and question the relationship.

•He can be overprotective to the point where it becomes suffocating, you'll try to tell him but he insists that he's trying to protect you.

•During missions, having him ask about your well being can be very distracting during stressful situations where you need to pay full attention.

•You two having a fight is rare but it happens, when it does you two refuse to speak to eachother for a month which puts the entire protocol on edge.

•There really is no saying sorry when you two have fights, you just start talking with eachother again and act like it never happened which is unhealthy but works.

•The cameras can be a problem at time's, you've learned how to take them off the walls whenever you feel like having privacy, one time you broke them during a fight.