ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏʀᴜ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

[Omg heeeyyyy, it's been a year. You know how authors have those crazy stories? Yeah I fell victim to the author curse.]

]

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

• Pick up lines, flirting, all of it. He is so smooth with his words it's unreal, this man will say the most toe curling sentence known to man.

• TOUCH!! He hates it from other people, but from you? My man is eating that shit up, he loves touching you and you touching him.

• Teaching you insults in Japanese and words of admiration. Sometimes you'll accidentally call him an insult, he doesn't take it to heart, he's just proud that you're trying.

• Forehead kisses, stolen kisses, quick pecks. Mmmmm he loves it, especially when you get all flustered.

• Shows you off ALL the time, bro is flexing you like a Rolex.

• Someone's mean to you? Oops they have a broken rib. Someone tries to fight you? Whoops they are in the hospital.

• He likes to hold your hands, he likes how soft they are, how intimate it can be. Even if he can't see you, holding your hand is enough to bring him comfort.

• He lets you do his hair, in private of course. You wanna go crazy with his gel and make crazy shapes with his hair? Go ahead, he loves it.

• He will cherish whatever you give him, bracelets, rings, necklaces, a weirdly shaped rock, he keeps it in his room like tiny prizes.

• He's teleported into your room once or twice, he's scared you both times, the second time you socked him in the face, he doesn't do it anymore.

• Dates dates dates. He likes taking you out into the city, getting food from street vendors or food trucks, enjoying the scenery, maybe head to an arcade.

• Speaking of arcades, he's does not care if you lose, he will beat you. Every. Single. Time. The upside to it is he lets you keep the prizes or gives you all his tickets/credits.

• Started beefing with Jett for a week because she kept stealing you, he didn't like that.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

• Overprotective. Imagine a helicopter parent but as a boyfriend. If you bring it up to him, he won't see a problem with it, but if you genuinely express how it's upsetting to you, he'll try to change.
Keyword, try.

• Possessive. Not like a "you belong to me." Way, more like a, "Stay by me the entire time I don't trust other people around you." Kinda way. It's still suffocating.

• Cocky. You heard this man's voice lines? He is a sassy man, he invented the sassy man apocalypse. You are not exempt from his arrogance.

• He refuses to be wrong. You're in an argument and are making valid points? Nah, he's still right.

• Sometimes the mission comes before you. He loves you, deeply, but the world also needs him, and he needs to keep you safe even if it means leaving you in the dark.

.

.

.

.

.

[Ahhaha, yeah so sorry again for leaving for like a year. I'm actually planning on re-posting this stuff to Tumblr.

My acc there is @ watereddowncoffee

Follow me, or don't idk. But thank you for reading and thanks for sticking around for a year!]