Chapter One |A Break|

Disclaimer: All of the music lyrics that Keith and his band do are songs already made. Think of them like covers only they are the "actual" artists.
****

"Keith, you ready to get out there?" The boy sitting on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth, asked. His smirk was dark and his hair was wild.

Tonight they were dropping their new single 'Teeth'. He steeled his nerves and looked up with a grin. "You bet Kinkade. You?" Kinkade smiled back just as the other three of band members came in.

"Shiro, Adam, James. You guys ready?" They nodded as their fans began to cheer for them. Keith grinned, the adrenaline from singing making him grip the microphone in hand harder.

As he lead them onstage it spiked and he waved, his black shirt already hot under the overbearing sun. "Hello San Antonio! How are you all tonight?!" He called and the fans cheered louder. In response he chuckled. "Are youal ready for this? It's for you!" They screamed and cheered before calming down. He looked back at his teammates who nodded. They began.

James starting strumming.

Some days, you're the only thing I know," Keith started. He breathed into the microphone.

"Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold."

"Can't look away, can't look away." Shiro echoes.

"Beg you to stay, beg you to stay, yeah," the beat comes in, riling up the crowd.

"Sometimes, you're a stranger in my bed. Don't know if you love me or you want me dead." Keith tapped his foot to the beat.

"Push me away, push me away. Then beg me to stay, beg me to stay, yeah." The drums leave again leaving Keith's voice and strumming.

Shiro sings the pre-chorus. "Call me in the morning to apologize. Every little lie gives me butterflies, something in the way you're looking through my eyes."

"Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive."

The beat comes back in hot and Keith starts the chorus, and smiles into the microphone. "Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet," Keith pushed forward, his tone going higher at the end and he closes his eyes.

"Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth, late night devil, put your hands on me, and never, never, never ever let go."

"Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet," Keith breathed. "Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth. Late night devil, put your hands on me, and never, never, never ever let go."

"Some days, you're the best thing in my life. Sometimes when I look at you, I see my wife," Adam sings while on the bass. "Then you turn into somebody I don't know. And you push me away, push me away, yeah."

"Call me in the morning to apologize, every little lie gives me butterflies. Something in the way you're looking through my eyes."

"Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive." James sings this time, his fingers playing the keyboard.

Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet. Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth," Adam takes a breath.

"Late night devil, put your hands on me, and never, never, never ever let go."

Keith and Shiro swoop in to take over vocals together. "Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth. Late night devil, put your hands on me, and never, never, never ever let go."