Chapter Nineteen |An End To A Song|

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of this book! Enjoy!

Okay. It's been months since the first date. Lance got to hear to new single that Marmora Clan made. Kolivan, who Lance found out was their manager managed to set up a stage so that California could see them perform. It was like a goodbye present.

Lance didn't like how Shiro announced it but it was his first concert. He was excited and bouncing on the balls of his feet. Keith smiled as he came on stage and once he spotted Lance, he winked.

He smiles as he watches Keith approach the mic. "Hey there Cali." Everyone cheers.

"Before this show begins I've got a special question for someone."

Keith takes the microphone from its stand and comes to where Lance is standing making his eyes widen.

"Lance come up here will you?" He's shocked when Keith holds a hand out to him. What was his plan? His curiosity takes over and he takes Keith's hand, his palm warm. He's pulled onto stage and gasps when he's pulled close by his waist. He blushes furiously when Keith purrs low and so close. "Hey."

The fans cheer and Keith quirks a brow. Lance's heart stutters in his chest. Who gave this man the right to be so beautiful? And damn hot?

"Hi." He breathes. What's going on? Why was he on stage? Not that he hasn't been dreaming of this that is. "Mind explaining why I'm up here hotshot?" He asked when Keith lowered his microphone.

"I'm gonna tell them; the world. Is that okay?" Suddenly there's concern in Keith's eyes making Lance melt. Keith always thinks of Lance before himself and it's really endearing. What did he do to deserve him? This special boy was his everything. The world had to know. So he grinned at grabbed Keith's wrist, dragging the mic to his lips.

"Hey California!" he shouts. They answer is a combined shout as if waiting. "It's your favorite Influencer Lance McClain. Love you lots ladies but sorry to announce," he takes Keith's hand and swings them to the crowd. "This boy is taken!" He screams and the crowd goes wild. Keith's still in shock so he takes his chance. He's been hiding this from the public for too long. He pulls Keith and spins him before dipping him and then pulling him into a kiss. The crowd screams louder, baring on Lance's eardrums.

When he pulls away, he grins at Keith's dazed face. "I love you, cariño." His eyes widen. They hadn't said it yet but Lance knew. He knew that when Keith made him his favorite dish.

Keith surges forward and kisses him hard. "Love you more."

He says when he pulls away. The people of California cheer loudly for them making the couple grin. Keith pulls away and and walks to the front of the stage, looking to the dark figures.

"Alright ladies and gentleman. I know you've heard of this pretty boy. Go and follow him on Instagram and subscribe to his YouTube!" Then Keith turns back to Lance just as Shiro hands him a spare mic.

The beat starts. Lance looks between them as the crowd starts to cheer, realizing before Lance what was going on. "I don't wanna die or fade away," Keith sings. Lance's mouth drops open as his boyfriend slowly makes his way over.

"I just wanna be someone, I just wanna be someone," a guitar strum.

Lance picks up. "Dive and disappear without a trace. I just wanna be someone. Well doesn't everyone?" He sings, heartfelt, following Keith's action.

When they meet, they sing in tandem, Lance holding his palm up. "And if you feel the great dividing, I wanna be the one you're guiding, 'cause I believe that you could lead the way."

Keith pours his voice and heart into the pre-chorus while gripping Lance's open palm.

"I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh, I wanna be somebody to someone, oh. I never had nobody and no road home, I wanna be somebody to someone."