Chapter Five |A Friendship Begins|

Lance was happy to see Keith, Adam, and Shiro surprised at the restaurant he picked. Well, Matt, Pidge's brother insisted but he made the decision because Matt worked there.

He smiles as they make their way to the back curtain secluded section, reserved just for them. Did he mention Matt had access to the coolest places there?

"This is nice. And congratulations on your breakthrough, Pidge." Adam nods to the girl. Pidge smiles.

"Thanks. I'm making a bot that can help me and I just got the chip that actually powers it. It's really cool seeing as the-,"

"Pidge. Rule 3."

Pidge rolls her eyes but nods at Lance's words. "No talking about the project before it's done on a night out."

"Exactly. You'll just get hyped up and run home to it." Lance looks over his menu then leans over to Keith who's on his phone. "Whatcha doin'?"

Keith startles, nearly dropping his phone. He blushes. "Ah um, I just found a new youtuber who's into choreography. He's really likes our band."

Lance's eyes widen at the screen.

Marmora1_Pike.

Shit.

That was Lance's secret account.

The account he used for recording his dance moves in and outside of the studio. His face is always hidden, thank God for editing, but Keith was on his account.

He was on Lance's account.

Holy fuck.

Lance leans away with a blush covering his face.

"Lance? Are you okay?" Keith puts a hand on his shoulder. Lance smiles too widely, heart beating too fast and his mind running too far ahead of him.

"I'm great! Just uh, thinking about the food. You know. They have really great food."

Keith nods slowly. Just then, Lance's saviors comes to the table.

"The Queens have arrived!"

Lance turned around and squealed. Yes. You heard right. Lance squealed.

"Allura and Romelle. My two favorite girls."

He gets up to hug them. They laugh at his words and sit on the right side of him, Allura kissing his cheek. He grabs her hand in return, kissing it.

Allura finally notices Keith, Shiro, and Adam.

"Oh, this is the famous Marmora Clan?"

"Well, three-fifths of it but yes. It's nice to meet you, Allura and Romelle."

Lance watches the interaction before his eyes slide to Keith. He face looks hardened, likes he's on guard, eyes to his lap. Lance's mouth turns into a frown.

He wasn't having fun anymore? Was it... was it his fault?

"Hey Keith," Said boy looks up, seemingly surprised Lance had called him. He leans in to whisper in his ear. "Everyone isn't here yet. Wanna get some air?"

Lance holds out his hand. Keith gives a small smile, taking it and they walk from the table, Lance telling them they were going to the front. Keith held the door open for Lance to step out, himself following after.

"How are you feeling tonight?"

Lance asked suddenly. He turned to Keith with a frown and watchful eyes. He wanted to make sure he didn't do anything wrong. He felt like he did. They were having so much fun in the car and when Allura arrived, he suddenly closed himself off.