Chapter Eleven |Revelations & Acceptance|

His lips were soft.

Did he use chapstick?

Keith would never know the answer but didn't exactly care. Lance moved against him, kissing him harder. Keith whined low in his throat and kissed him just as hard.

"Oh my God, Hunk you owe me 20 bucks!" Hearing Pidge, Lance pulled away. He hugs Keith again, looking over his shoulder.

"Actually," he croaks. "I believe the both of you owe 30 each." Keith pulls away eyebrows furrowed. Did Lance bet on him? On them?

"You bet on me?"

Lance's eyes widen. His hands move to Keith's and he blushes. "No! Well yes but-," Lance takes a deep breath, looking at their hands. "I put a bet in that I would confess to you first. And since I was feeling risky, I made it 30 bucks. Each."

"Risky?" Keith echoed. When did this happen? But more importantly, Lance liked him back. Could this day get better?

"Yeah, you know since there was a chance you didn't like me. I didn't exactly know you were bi too."

Keith laughs. He moves his hand to place on Lance's but continues to laugh. Then he's leaning forward and pecking Lance's lips.

"Babe. I'm gay."

"Oh." Lance gets 10 times more red. Pidge laughs at him and Keith steps back so Hunk and Pidge can get close. They hug him on each side and he eagerly takes their love.

Their dynamic was something else. They were probably the best friendship he had ever seen. Pidge was the younger sister for obvious reasons and Hunk was Lance's brother. Or maybe the mother. He always looked after Lance and Pidge like a mother would. He's also been told Hunk makes the best food. He'll have to ask Lance about it.

"I'm sorry for scaring you guys again. I didn't mean to." Hunk sighs and wipes his face.

"We know. Just try not to do it again okay? And we're tracking that number that called you."

"Hunk-,"

"No 'if' 'ands' or 'buts'. This is final."

Yup. Hunk is definitely the mother.

"Wait, track the number? Can you do that?" All three of them look at him then at Pidge. She shrugs.

"Yeah. It's easy enough."

"No, I mean is it legal?"

"Someone messed with Lance. You think I care for the law?" She asks and Keith nods. She makes a fair point. This person caused Lance enough stress to put him in the hospital. The only time he's seen Lance feeling negative was at his house and when he met Lotor. And maybe he has something to do with it. Maybe he-

"We'll worry about it later. I want to see Adam and Shiro."

"I'll go get them. And tell Mom and Dad you're okay. Come on Hunk. Let's leave the lovebirds."

As promised, they leave and Lance leans back, Keith sitting in a chair next to him. "Hey beautiful."

"Hey yourself kitten." That was new. But Lance wasn't against it. He blushed and covered his face. Keith was so confused for a moment, thinking he did something wrong.

"What? What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No. It's just no one really had a name for me. My family has nicknames but I only had one other significant other."

Nyma. She probably didn't do anything for him. "Oh so kitten is a good thing then?" Lance blushed harder but nods. Then he groans. Keith laughs.

"I've never seen you so shy. It's adorable."