Chapter Thirteen |Discharged|

Lance, as promised was free to go the next day. His work days were canceled so he could get better and boy was he going to enjoy it.

Keith promised them a day in his hotel room, cuddling. He was excited. "Hey, you think about getting a dog?" He had asked when he was curled up in Keith's lap, holding him around his neck. Keith looked up at him with a little smile.

"Yeah. I was thinking of a husky. Shiro's parents have a corgi named Eliza but I always thought of a husky. They're big and feirce."

Lance laughed and leaned on him further, hands trailing up his cheeks. "Just like you." He smiles and Keith leans forward to catch his lips in a kiss. It slow and chaste but Lance pulls away wincing. Keith watches him worriedly.

"Is something-,"

"Dude something in your mouth pricked me!" Lance squealed and Keith rose his eyebrows.

"What?" Lance opens his mouth and Keith promptly blushes at the blue tongue piercing he didn't notice before. But then he sees the red on his tongue. "Oh. Um."

Lance closes his mouth and suddenly, his lips is being prodded at with Lance's thumbs. "Open up. I wanna see what pricked me." Keith lets his mouth part and watches with amusement as Lance's eyes darken.

"You have fangs."

"I shthouht styu stewth."

"What?" Lance removed his thumbs and wiped them on Keith's shirt. Keith chuckles.

"I thought you knew. About my fangs I mean."

"I did not. I pride myself in not looking at your lips. Too much. " Keith raises an amused brow with a smirk. He loves it when Lance blushes and leans his head back in a groan.

"Don't say anything."

"I am hurt you would accuse me babe."

Lance smiles down at him before taking on a more concentrated face. His eyes are on his lips, his thumbs moving over them again. His eyes flick to Keith's. "Could you...," he's nervous to ask. Of course he would be. How would you ask your boyfriend to open his mouth to satiate his curiosity? Lance looks down, removing his hands.

"Nevermind-,"

Keith snatches his hand, leading it up to his lips. Lance's breath is stolen when Keith licks over them. He feels heat pool in his stomach. Sitting up and forward, he gently opens Keith's mouth and sees those fangs peeking through. They're sharp, and white, glistening. They're like really pretty. He prods at them but Keith's holds his wrists.

"You're going to hurt yourself."

Lance doesn't pay attention. He shoves his thumbs into Keith's mouth, thrilled in a way he feels blood prickle in his thumbs.

Keith groans and Lance's eyes dilate at the noise. He removes his thumbs from his mouth and kissed him hard instead. Keith surges into him and Lance wrapped his legs around him before they fell back.

His blood sings in his veins. This is what he's been craving; that kiss yesterday brought something out in him he hasn't felt before. A hunger for Keith to devour him. Only him. He grips the back of his hair and tugs. Lance chuckles when they part and Keith lets his head fall back with a pleased moan.

"You like your hair pulled?" He asks as he kisses at Keith's throat. Keith nods and Lance nibbles at his skin, sucking until it was purple. He moans low in his throat, pleased with what he did.

Then Keith is surging forward again, kissing the life out of him. He runs his pierced tongue over Keith's fang in seconds, arousal making his cock twitch.