Chapter Four |Search For The Sound|

Instead of the ocean for swimming lessons they were going to the building along the shore that was an indoor pool. It made much more sense to Keith, and he was thankful. After that day in the sea with Lance and Hunk, he's been hesitant to even walk near in fear of getting dunked.

And surprisingly, Shiro would be attending the class to "supervise" Keith and Lance thought it was great.

"Yeah, he's a bit of a troublemaker. Gotta keep an eye on him." Shiro ruffles Keith's hair making the boy push at his side for him to move away. Shiro laughs making Lance smile.

"Okay. Well you guys are a bit early so I suggest you stretch so you'll be able to move easier." After Lance was a safe distance away Keith shoved Shiro with a blush.

"Supervise me? Really? I'm not stupid. You want to watch me squirm with Lance as my teacher. Well not gonna happen." He pointed a finger at Shiro's very amused face. He smirked wider looking over Keith's shoulder.

"Hey uh, I think Lance wants your attention." Keith turns his head and his eyes widen.

Shiro lied but got Keith to look at Lance doing splits. Damn. He was... long. Very long. The half shirt he was wearing rode up when he leans back showing off more of his smooth skin that Keith ached to touch-

No. Nope. This was such a bad idea, he never should have signed up. He was going to die. Lance stood up and caught Keith's eyes. He was slightly startled at the intensity of the gaze but waved before doing more stretches.

Keith whirls around to face Shiro who has the biggest shit eating grin. He looked like he was going to say something.

"Say anything to anyone and I will expose you to all your Twitter friends that you had a gamer channel and it failed." He said, his face hot.

Shiro frowned making Keith smile. "Now if you excuse me, I have to stretch."

Shiro watches him walk away with a disappointed face. He was so close damn it. Why did he think telling Keith a good idea?

Keith did stretch, but he watched Lance too. Most of what Lance did, so did Keith. There were some that only Lance could do, like holding his leg up straight for at least 20 seconds. Soon more students came in and class eventually began.

"Thank you all for coming to class. This is still kinda new to me so I guess we'll be doing this together. How many of you understand the basics of swimming?"

Only fifteen people rose their hand. There were twenty people. Lance smiles at one of the small boys. "Put your hand down Pidge. Your doggie paddle doesn't count." He said proudly. The person grumbles but does as told. "Okay so, since there are more of you that understand the how, you're with me. I'll be teaching you to swim. Those who don't really know the basic principles and can only float, you're with Hunk."

Hunk slid into the shallow waters waving at Keith. He waved back. And so class began. And Keith really did not know how to swim. He was nervous when Hunk told him to float on his back. He only did so when Hunk was under him, holding him. "I'm going to let go and you're going to float."

Keith gulps and nods. Slowly he feels Hunk's hands leave and he's still floating. He sighs and Hunk speaks happily. "See! You got it!"

Keith smiles. He got this.

They move on to swimming motions. Holding onto the side of the pool, him and five others along with Hunk kick their legs back and forth until their confident in actually swimming. When all of them are, Hunk begins to teach them to swim. Every once in a while, Keith glances over to Lance and sees his moving arms and legs and gets back to paying attention.