*Bonus* I Can't Imagine

Lance is nervous, understandably. This is his first solo but most importantly, it was for Keith.

See, since they began their tour around the world again with Lance this time, Keith and everyone else have been amazing. Their fans, the band, everyone.

But still Lance doubted himself. It caused problems but eventually it was dealt with. But Keith, sweet Keith, who has no patience, loved Lance enough to support him. And so, Lance began writing.

And now, here he was, sitting and getting his makeup done by a team. He wore a grey cropped stripe shirt that laces up in the front. The black leather jacket covered the short sleeves but Lance still felt cold. His pants were dark washed blue and his boots were Patent white leather booties. Lance never felt more beautiful.

When he opened his eyes, he smiled in the mirror.

Blue winged eyeliner that popped against the shining jewels. Under his eyes were more jewels in the shapes of tears. His eyeshadow was a smoky black ombre. His eyebrows were arched and finally, his lips were glossy. Romelle smiled at him as she finished curling the last strand of his short hair.

Allura, Pidge, Veronica, and Rachel all surrounded Lance.

"We are so proud of you baby." Allura couldn't smile any harder. Veronica and Rachel held each other's hands, tearing up.

"Look at him Rachel. Look at our brother."

"He's grown so much." Rachel says wetly in return.

"Guys stop you're going to make me cry. Now go. You'll see me soon." Lance says though he's sad of their leave. He really wants to get this on the road.

"Okay. But first," they pull Lance into a,hug carefully. "We are so proud of you. And Mama is too." Lance squeezes them. He laughs.

"You already said that."

They pull away and file out the room to leave Lance on his own. The boy waits until he's called. He takes the microphone the manager holds out for him with a wary grin. Matt smiles back. "You got this." Lance nods and Matt leads him to the stage.

Lance gulps when the crowd screams for him. His heart hammers and he thinks,

'I can't do this.'

But then he spots them.

Keith, Adam, Kinkade, Allura, The Holts, Allura, Romelle, his siblings, his parents, his family.

He takes a deep breath in. Then he lets it out with a smile.

He's Lance McClain. He can do this. They believe in you.

Lance walks confidently onto stage. He waves to the crowd that cheers. That's for him. That praise is all for him. And he's reveling in it. He grins so wide and makes kisses and spins across stage. His mood improves as he does and his nervousness dissipates.

And when he arrives at his seat and settles as the crowd calms. He puts the microphone on the stand and smiles as he speaks.

"Hi." He says a bit timid. The crowd says a combined greeting back.

Lance gets his bearings. But he doesn't have a speech. He speaks from his heart. "Over a year ago, I was kidnapped and shot. I lost myself, so you could say." He says softly with eyes constantly roving over the crowd.

"I wasn't the easiest. But I found the one I was looking for. And I'm sure you all know him." Lance smiles and the crowd begins to scream as Keith stands and the spotlight falls on him at the back row, right in the center of the stairs walkway. Lance did that on purpose.