Chapter 8: Colin

Kai P.O.V.

I sat next to the fire in the Gryffindor common room, reading Quidditch Throughout the Ages for the millionth time in my life. 

"Kai!" a voice, so familiar, called my name. I looked up from my book and looked up to see Harry running towards me, the cloak in his hands. 

"Ooo, we're sneaking out!" I grinned mischievously, setting my book down on the table, "Where we going?"

"There's something you've gotta see. " Harry stated, he seemed excited, yet sad. I got up and walked over to him. He covered us both with the cloak, and we walked out of the portrait. 

"Who's there?" the Fat Lady asked, somewhat scared. We stayed quiet and continued past her. Harry guided me towards the infirmary which puzzled me. 

"What is it, dear? Do you scene children?" Oh no, Filch. Harry and I quickly shuffled to the side and pressed ourselves against the wall, so that the Squib wouldn't see us. And yes, I know about Filch's secret. We soon continued our way to the infirmary, checking that no one was there, before throwing off the cloak. 

"You know Colin Creevy, right?" Harry asked me. 

"Duh, he's one of my best friends." I replied, "How do you not know that?"

"Just double checking." he replied. Now, I began to get suspicious. 

"Remember when we were in the Hospital Wing, that night because of Lockhart?" Harry asked yet another question.

"Mhm." I replied, I wanted him to get to the point as quickly as posible. 

"You were still sleeping, but Dobby back. He was the one that bewitch the Bludger, and tried to block the barrier. And the Dumbledore and McGonagall came in with a holding a statue. It was another attack...he was attacked by the monster McGonagall talked about, Colin Creevy." Harry explained.

 I gasped. No, this was just a silly nightmare. The Chamber can't be opened again. Sirius and Remus had told us about the Chamber of Secrets before, when we were younger. How it was opened 50 years ago. 

"No wonder he's been gone the past week." I said, coming out of my trance. 

Harry nodded, "Just thought you deserved to know. Just in-case, you know, to prepare you." 

A tear rolled down my face. I didn't want to loose any more of my Muggle-friends. Harry noticed this and gave me a supportive hug, which comforted me. 

"We're safe though," he reminded me, "We're Half-blood, which means that if we stick with Hermione and Jess, the monster won't be able to harm them." Jess's one of my bet friends. She's Muggle-born Hufflepuff in my year. 

We returned to Gryffindor tower, and I slumped into my bed, trying not to wake Ginny or the other girls in my dorm. 

I started to ponder apon everything going on at Hogwarts. About Colin and what might have petrified him. Ginny had spent hours at a time with that Diary. And then she would just disappear...she never spoke about it though, as if she was in a trance while it was happening. Oh well, she's probably just terrified. I mean, there couldn't possibly be another reason for her disappearances, could there?