A/N+The End

Well, this is it. This is the end. Book 2 is already in the making, with a few chapter ready. I'll be publishing that soon. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for nearly 2K! This means so much to me, so thank you to all of you!

Anyways, see you in book 2 (if you end up reading it)! I have some fun ideas for it with a jumble of new facts and characters, created by me. 

Thanks again for all the support!

Cya in Book 2!

-Kai

Sneak peak to the next book:

After her first year at Hogwarts, Kai Lily Potter is moving on from Chambers and giant snakes to Azkaban escapees. Kai's year starts normally, until she arrives at Hogwarts only to find a new girl in her dorm. That girl and her twin brother, are highly suspected by everyone in the castle to be helping Carina Black, the escapee of Azkaban.

Kai thinks otherwise of the two, and they soon become friends. 

With Remus Lupin now teaching, students are finding it easier to find joy in the dark times, as Dumbledore explained to them at the beginning of the year. To the Potter's relief, not many students were aware that Lupin was their godfather, most of them thinking Sirius Black played that role.

Along with all this, Kai's love life is starting to be discovered by someone, and Kai is terrified that her brother and Ron will find out, not to mention Sirius and potentially Remus. But secrets can never be kept secret forever...

Huge discoveries are made as the year moves on, some of which are good and some of which aren't. Read to find out...

Kai was sat in a large circular room.

There were two empty chairs with locks and chains on them.

Looking around, Kai noticed many Ministry-looking adults all staring at the chairs.

In the Judge Row, Kai noticed a toad-like woman in all pink.

Two women were brought into the chamber and forced into the chairs. One had short blonde hair and scared-liking brown eyes, the other also had scared-looking brown eyes, but long dark-brown hair.

The moment she set eyes on them, the pink toad grinned happily as if she was enjoying herself.

Kai made a disgusted face, and in that moment, she decided that she disliked the woman.

The two women were locked up tight, struggling against the painful chains.

"You two, have been sentenced for committing the crime of murder of 12 muggles and one wizard. Do you admit to this crime?" the woman Kai recognized as Millicent Bagnold, the prior Mister for Magic stated. She was seated right in the middle of the Judge Podium.

The woman didn't wait for a response. She continued talking for about three minutes about all the laws etc. A plump woman with curly black hair was seated next to her, scribbling down every word that was spoken.

"I ask once again, name yourselves!" Bognold demanded, staring over her desk. Kai noticed she had a long nose, which carried her square spectacles.

"Carina." the brown haired witch in the chained chairs stated, fear obviously in her voice. Kai noticed her eyes very teary, as if she had recently been crying.

"Carina New-" the witch continued but was cut off by the other.

"Black. Her name is Carina Black." the short blonde haired woman cut in.

The witch named Carina glanced at her confused.

"And you?" the pink toad questioned, pointing an ugly finger at the short haired woman.

"Lola" the witch stated simply.

Kai noticed she was very similar to the witch, personality wise, but shook it off. It was probably just a coincidence.

"Last. Name." the toad hissed.

"Lola-er-Sheridan. Lola Sheridan." the witch named Lola nodded to herself, satisfied.

"Well, Black, Sheridan, you will be spending the rest of your years in Azkaban." the toad smirked.

Kai's opened with a shock. No way.