Chapter 15: Aragog

A/N: Hey everyone. Im so so so so so so sorry for not publishing in quite litrally forever! I've had half my begining of year exams, with the next half coming up withing the next few weeks. I'll try to publish more often, promise, but it will honestly just be random here and there. I have Book 2 already ready to go with the first few chapters so I can already puvlish that if you'd like, or do you want me to finish this one first?

"Follow the spiders eh, alright lets go!" Kai said cheerfully, walking towards the door. 

"What?!?!" Ron exclaimed, "We aint following no spiders! Are you mental."

"Well I'm going so if you want to join me, please do. Harry's coming, aren't you dearest brother?" Kai smirked. 

Harry didn't respond. 

"Alright see you back in the Common Room then." she opened the door and walked out. 

Harry and Ron could hear her silently hum-singing a muggle movie song. 

"And off we go, for a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go dooown, medicine go down. For a spoon full of sugar..."

Then they could hear no more, she had long entered the forest. 

It quickly became darker and darker as she followed the spiders deeper and deeper into the forest. 

She watch, fascinated, as the spiders walked in a neat line, one behind the other. 

'Their much more organized than humans.' she thought to herself. 

Some of the spiders stopped, making space for her to join the line, which she happily did. 

"Where are you going?" she asked. 

There was no responce.

'Of course! Their SPIDERS, spiders cant talk. Im such an idot.'

Dark and darker still it got as she continued her investigation. So dark that she had to cast the lumos charm.

"Lumos." she whispered, and a light evolved from her.

She continued walking, guided by the spiders and her wand. It seemed like hours before she finally discovered something. 

Suddenly, something grabbed her. Kai dropped her wand but it somehow landed in her shoe. She was spun around multiple times until she was dizzy, seeing only about a million pairs of giant scary eyes staring at her from every direction. 

Kai was thrown up somewhere high, disorientated from her dizziness. Finally, she was able to see straight. 

About 50 ginormous spiders were looking at her, hanging and standing doing anything normal spiders would do.  She was in a huge spider web, her whole body was wrapped in spider string, and her wand was where she had tropped it, right in her shoe. 

"Yes sir, Aragog, sir." Kai heard among the crowd of giant spiders. 

'Aragog' she thought hard trying to remember where she had heard that name before. 

'Aragog, Aragog, Aragog-aha! That's the creature in the Chamber of Secrets... But why is it in the forbidden forest?'

It was then that she noticed something big and light blue next to her. It was a motorcycle with an extra seat strapped on its left. It looked familiar, as if she had seen it before, but couldn't remember where. 

"HARRY!!!" screamed a terrified Ronald Weasley. 

'Oh great! Just what I needed!' 

Harry and Ron continued a terrified conversation with Aragog, who they had found was the leader.