The Vanishing part 1

Tilly POV:

We've been driving for a really long time. The bad man hasn't said anything the whole time which is really weird. Normally they talk to us about how we should of just went with them and made it easier on everyone. I don't understand that. Why would we go with them if they are mean?

Suddenly, their a bang and the bad man slumped onto the steering wheel. The car started going faster and faster and faster. What is happening l? Lucy grabs me even tighter and pullsthe seatbelt over us as we smash into something. Ow. That kinda hurt. Lulu grabs my face to look at her and gives me the 'are you ok look. I simply nod my head and look around the car. There is glass everywhere and the bad man is still lying on the wheel. He must be really sleepy to sleep through that. The door beside him opens and he us dragged out of the car. Who is that? The door besides us opens and Lulu shields my face from whatever is there. Lulu moves forward in the seat a little but to see who is there.

"Dad?!" She says. Wait..daddy? Lulu and Addy has told me about him. Addy says he was a bit weird but loved us while Lulu says he abandoned us when we were babies. I don't know who to believe but if he is here then i can get to know him!

Lulu climw out of the car and walk towards a tree. She wipes all the dirt of me and makes sure I'm not hurt before doing the same to herself. I see a woman with pretty white hair standing by the car. She looks nice. The man she called dad walks towards us but Lulu turns away from him. He walks so we can see his face.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey" Lulu says. I'm really shy around strangers so I just wave while hiding in Lulu's side.

"I didn't know you were alive. Either of you." He says still awkward.

"Yeah well you do now." Lulu says not looking at him. There was a weird silence qs no one said anything.

"You've grown." Dad says smiling. "Especially you Tilly. You were so tiny last I saw you. Well....your still tiny now." He says laughing a little. I'm not tiny!!

"Yeah well that's what happens. Regardless if your there or not." Lulu says.

"Sure. You've just done it....rather quickly." Dad says. Why is everyone being so weird? Whatever they are saying is really boring. I wanna go speak to the white haired lady. I slip away and walk over to her. She looks down at me and kneels so we are at the same height.

"Hey there Tilly. I'm Warren. You probably don't even remember me." She says nicely.

"No. I don't member daddy either." I say.

"Yeah well, I promise you he is a good man and I know he will be a good daddy for you and your sister." Warren says. I just nod my head as I gently grab some of her hair. It's really smooth and fun to play with. Lulu comes overs making Warren stand up.

"But you," Lulu says putting her hand on Warrens arm.

"Somethings wrong isn't it?" Warren asks.

"Yeah." Lulu sighs out.

"Addy?" Warren questions. Last I saw Addy, she was in that smelly she'd wuth us before Lulu took us out. I hope she is OK.

"I didn't want to leave her. She told me to get Tilly and go. She said she would find us. We were headed to a refugee camp. Everyone is headed to New merica." Lulu says. I'm sad we left Addy. I hope she is there when we got there.

"Ok. We better head there then. She will come look for us there." Warren says.

Warren and Lulu start to walk of but I notice daddy hasn't moved yet. I walk over to him and slip my hand into his enormous one. He looks down and smiles at me as we follow the other two. They walk to the other car and Lulu gets in the front seat.

"You wanna sit here with me Tilly?" Lulu asks holding her arms out.

"No. I wanna sit with daddy." I say. Lulu smiles and nods her head before shutting the door. Daddy picks me up and climbs in the back. I sit in his lap and play with the buttons of his shirt. I don't know what Lulu was on about that daddy was horrible, I think he is really nice.