They grow up so fast. part 2

Hey so I am gonna change a few things up here like skip a chunk.

"Don't be afraid. They're my friends." I say to them as they seem a little nervous. I walk over to them and grab one of their hands each. Doc is still holding Tilly. As I'm walking them over, my knight tries to grab them. "Be nice." I tell him as I bat his hand away.

"Honey. Listen , I don't think your friends are gonna like us very much." Addy says.

"That's right sweetie. The zombies are dangerous to us." Doc says as she moves back a little from my knight.

"No they're not." I laugh at them. My friends won't hurt them. I drag Addy towards my tea table.

"Now Lucy we aren't like you. They think we are food." Doc says following with Tilly still playing with his beard.

"No, they're my friends." I tell them. I walk over and grab a tea cup for Addy and then one for Doc.

"Sweetheart, wouldn't you rather...." Addy starts but I cut her off.

"Drink, drink, drink." I tell them. I watch as they drink their tea.

"Mm. Yum so delicious." Doc says after he finished. "Hey do you think we could maybe go inside and play? It's just I think little Tilly here is getting sleepy." I look at Tilly and she is looking sleepy. I guess we should.

"Ok. We can still play inside though right?" I ask hopefully.

"Oh for sure honey." Addy says taking my hand. We all head inside and back into the living room. Addy and Doc sit down with Tilly slowly falling asleep in his arms. Pa walks over and takes her to the basket we have in here. He places her in and puts her bunny beside her.

 He places her in and puts her bunny beside her

"Are we gonna see Daddy?" I ask the adults. MA and Pa look at each other before looking back at me.

"Well sweetie. These people seem to know your Daddy and where he is so.....yes you can go and see your Daddy." Ma says. I get really really excited

"I'm going to meet my dad. I'm going to meet my dad. I'm going to meet my dad. I'm going to meet my dad." I sing as I dance in a circle. I do it quietly so I don't wake Tilly. Doc and Addy are watching me while Ma and Pa pack up mine and Tillys stuff.

"You know Lucy, I helped bring you and baby Tilly into this world. I won't let anything happen to these two." Doc says. That's kinda cool.

"So you knew our Mommy?" I ask. I've never been told about my Mommy before.

"Well I sure did sweetheart." Doc says.

"I did too." I turn to Addy as she said that. "Her name was Serena and she loved you both very much."

"Tell me about Mommy. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." I say as I climb onto the couch next to her. I wanna know about Mommy.

"Well I guess we should start at the beginning." Doc says.

----Time skip to avoid the awkwardness---

It was later in the day and I was sat in the car with Tilly in a car seat on the floor outside. Addy was helping me strap in before putting Tilly in.

"There we go. We are going on a road trip. All we gotta do is get your sister in and we are off. How fun is that?" Addy says.

"Yay!" I call out. I'm so excited. Me and Tilly are gonna see our daddy and we are gonna be a real family.

Addy and Doc are talking at the back of the car while I imagine all the things me and Tilly and Daddy are gonna do and all the games we are gonna play. I hear a grunt noise and then something fall to the floor. A man with a bald head gets into the front seat of the car. He is scary so I keep quiet. I turn and look out the back of the car when I hear Doc come over. He looks at the man. The car starts and we drive off. Wait, what about Tilly and Addy and Doc?

DOC POV:
Ma is on top of me trying to kill me. She has her hands round my neck. I can hear baby Tilly crying in her carrier. Suddenly something hits her on the back of the head and I see that its Addy who was just basically passed out. She keeps on hitting her with...wait is that a gnome?? Well she saved me so I don't care. She helps me up of the ground.

We both rush over as fast as we can to a sobbing Tilly. Her little face is so red from crying so much. Addy picks her up and gently rocks her. I have her sit on a log so I can check on her wound. She has Tilly on her lap still rocking her which is soothing her slowly. I check over her cut.

"It doesn't look too bad. Just don't get hit in the head again. You'll live." I say as I put a plaster on it.

"How did The man find Lucy?" She asks

"She must be in his damn list." I say. That's the only explanation I can think of right now.

"Or Murphy is." She says after a pause. Oh yeah. He could be using Lucy to get too Murphy.

"Why didn't he take Tilly aswell then?" I ask.

"I don't know but we gotta go after them." Addy says. She stands up holding a now silent Tilly.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. We will. Once you can stand." I say to her. I don't want her collapsing on me.

"I can stand." She says. "Okay. What if we can't find her? We got to get help."

"Who's gonna help us?" I ask her. We are miles away from the others and I'm sure they are kinda busy right now.

"We passed a radio tower on the way here. Ok one of us has to go back, get in contact with CZ or warren." She says walking towards the road.

"Okay. Look, you take the motorcycle and go after Lucy. It'll be quicker with one rider. I'll head to the antenna with Tilly. We'll follow you once I make contact with them." I suggest taking Tilly.

"I'll leave bread crumbs. You'll know where to go." She tells me.

"Okay. Good luck." I say as we hugged. She pulled back and kissed Tillys head. She walks over to the motorbike and rides off. I walk over to Tilly's car seat and steal her back in. I grab the bag with her stuff in including some clothes, formula powder, diapers and the bunny. I put the bag on my shoudler and carry the carrier.

"Well Tilly let's go call for help." With that, I start my way towards the tower.