Warren's Wedding

Ok so I genuinly do not want to do this episode purely because it kinda creeps me out a little bit but here it is and I hope you enjoy it.

Tilly POV:

I don't really know how long its been but we are now in a field. Warren explained what we are doing here. She said that we had to have a funeral for Lulu because thats what we do when people are gone. She also said that just because we can't see Lulu anymore it doesn't mean that she isn't here. I think I understand. Warren is holding me on her hip while everyone is standing in a line infront of where Lulu is lying. I am not looking at her cause that makes me too sad. Everyone says something about her before I hear a noise coming from somewhere close. Before I can turn around and look, Daddy picks me up off Warren and starts to walk away. I look up and see a big fire where Lulu was. Warren explained that to me aswell. Burning is how we have to do funerals now. I wave goodbye at Lulu before burying my head into Daddy's coat.

"It be ok right daddy?" I ask him.

"Yeah baby. We will be alright. I promise." He says stroking my head.

-----Time Skip-----

We have been driving for a long time and Daddy and I are sat by the edge of the truck. Warren and Doc are also sat in the back while Sarge and 10K are in the front. It has been really weird. Daddy hasn't really said anything and doesn't let me go far away from him. I don't mind though because I don't want to be away from him. The truck starts to slow down until it full stops.

"Why are we stopping? This stuff stinks. What is that?" Doc asks. "Smells like rancid french fries or zombie fish sticks. Or Murphy's sock soup or...." Doc says causing me to giggle a little.

"Close. Old kitchen grease. Modified diesel running on bio fuel. Lucky to have it. A lot more grease traps than gas stations. Let me see what's happening." Warren says to Doc before climbing down off the truck. Daddy also stands up with me on his hip and Doc scoots forward to the end of the truck till he is off. He walk over to Warren.

"We got company." I hear Doc yell. Daddy turns around and we see a Z down the road. Daddy grabs his stick thing from the truck and begins to walk forward.

"Stay here hun. I'll be right back." Daddy says as he puts me down beside Doc. He carry's on towards the Z.

"Let him go. He's got some things to work out." Warren says from the front of the truck.

I sit by the tyre of the truck with Kiki and just play with her fur. I don't want to see Daddy get the Z. After a few minutes, I hear footsteps and see Daddy walking back. He walks over to me and picks me up and walks to the back of the truck again.

"You ok daddy?" I ask him.

"Of course I am baby." He says kissing my cheek. His scratchy beard tickles causing me to giggle which makes daddy smile. He has a nice smile.

Warren was able to fix the truck so we started driving again. It couldn't of been too long before we here a voice yelling stop.

"What is that?" Daddy asks from where we are sat.

"Keep going." Warren yells to Sarge. The same voice yells help.

"No. Stop!" Daddy yells to Sarge and she does.

"Somebody help me!" The same voice yells. Nobody gets out the truck. Daddy puts me beside him before he jumps up and grabs his stick.

"Aren't you the one that always says never get out of the boat?" Warren says to him.

"I'm getting out of the boat. I'm killing some bad guys. Who's coming with?" Daddy says starting to walk away but Warren stops him.

"Let me check it out first, all right? Don't do this in the headspace you're in. Nothing good can come of it. Think about Tilly. She cannot loose you aswell." Warren says to Daddy.