Duel

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be going a bit off script on this one but who the hell cares right??

Doc POV:
It's been a few days since me and Addy split up. It's been hard trying to find her or the others but I'm always positive so I know I will. I thankfully managed to find a bag of baby milk so Tilly has enough food.

We reach this sort of dock and walk up to a shed thing. I have Tilly sleeping in my arms. I look at the wall and see DXD spelt on the wall with rope with a fisherman under it. The closer I look, I see it has grass stuffed in its mouth. Oh I get it. The 'DXD' is Delta x-ray delta and the little fisherman with grass in his mouth is me. Real funny. I take the grass out and just laugh to myself. Yep. Addy definitely did this to tell me I am heading in the right direction.

"Alright little man, what are you trying to tell me?" I ask mini me. "Oh I see. DXD. Delta x-ray delta. That's my girl." I cheer. Suddenly, I hear a noise that sounds like a rat is moving round. I look down to see an undead hand crawl towards us. "What the heck? Are you talking to me? I say as the hand points in a direction. "Is that the way Addy went? I'm guessing it is." I say walking over to the bike over been using.

I take our bag out of the basket and put it over my shoulder. I place Tilly into the basket and use the rope I put in their to tie her in and make sure she is safe.......well..as safe as possible. Once I'm on we go on our journey to find Addy and Lucy.

-------------------- Time Skip --------------------

I'm currently sat on a tree on the side of the road. Tilly is sat on my knee while I'm feeding her some mashed up apple I found in a car.

"Is that good Tilly?" I ask her in the baby voice. She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes full of joy.

The way she is now, I hope she never loses it. This world needs a good soul like baby Tilly. While Lucy may grow up to be the saviour of humanity....Tilly will be the one who grows up to keep the peace between humanity. They will be a great team. I can't wait to watch them put the world back to how it was or as close to as it once was.

While I eat my cereal bar, I let Tilly play with my beard. I look around to see if there are any Z's around here. Luckily there isn't any as if there were I would be worried at how I would keep Tilly safe and kill them. I don't know how I could hold a baby and take down a Z.

A word breaks me out of my trance. A word that I would not of expected. A word that I have secretly wanted to hear since the day she was born. A word that slips through Tilly's lips.

"Doc!" She says grabbing onto my beard.

"Wait what did you say darlin?" I ask in shock.

"Doc." She says again falling onto my chest, resting her head over my heart. A tear falls from my eye at this.

A tear of happiness and sadness. I'm more than happy that she said my name which may orbit be her first word but.....well I think Murphy should be here. He didn't see Lucy's as she became a five year old in less than a year so he needs to see Tillys milestones. I may not of raised a child before but I know that these milestones are one of the best things about having and raising children. Well at least I'm here for them.

"Thank you sweet girl. Now we better carry on Huh." I say walking back over to the bike. I put her in her car seat and secure it in the basket before getting onyo the seat. Let's carry on.

-------------------- time skip -------‐------------

We've been cycling for about two hours now and do not seem to have gotten any closer. It is extremely tiring and I think Tilly will be needing to be fed and changed soon. I can tell as she is getting a little fussy.

I hear a car noise making me look up. I see Addy in a car driving up towards us. Holy shit. She seems to of noticed me as she stops the car and gets out. Her face is beat to hell. What happened there? I grab Tillys car seat as I walk up to her a little. We stand there staring at each other having a silent conversation. We head over to the car and before I get in, I put Tilly and her car seat in the back seat. Well we found Addy now just to find Lucy and the others.

Hey guys sorry that this is short but I've been very busy and feeling like shit. Love you all.