Zombie baby daddy

THIS IS THE ACTUAL EPISODE SO ENJOY AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READJNG AND THANKS TO THISE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBED. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. HERE IS THE CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND PLEASE IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS DO TELL ME ON THE COMMENTS
I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTO USED SO ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE OWNER.

MURPHY POV:
We are in Springfield, Illinois and everything had gone down hill.

We were surrounded. Z's were everywhere and I could only control a few. They were drawn to Lucy. I had her in my arms whilst Tilly is in a baby carrier on my chest. Both were crying in fear as the noise if the Z's and gunshots got louder and louder. Cassandra was pushing away any zombie that got too close to me and the babies but there were far too many and with Lucy's crying attracting them, I didn't know what to do.

"DOC!" I yelled as I saw him run past the school bus. I did something that I may or may not regret later and if I did in a non-apocolypse world CPS would be in my ass. I threw Lucy like a football to him.

Thankfully he caught her and ran. I knew Doc would never let anything happen to her so she was in safe hands. Some of the Z's followed Doc but most stayed and continued to try and get to me and Tilly. It was easier to control the Z's and stop them from getting to us but with a screaming baby, it was still kinda hard.

A few minutes later, all the Z's had moved to around the bus where I assumed the group was. I want to go round there to see if Lucy was ok but Tilly was still crying and if I took her round there still screaming, the Z's will go crazy again. I pull her out of the baby carrier on my chest and hold her properly in my arms.

"It's ok baby girl. The big nasty zombies are gone now." After a few minutes of gentle words and rocking her back and forth she had stopped crying. I put her back in the baby carrier where she looked at me with her big, beautiful eyes.

Me and Cassandra headed round the school bus only to face......Abraham Lincoln zombies? Not even gonna ask. I look around for Lucy to see Warren was holding her and looking at her weird. What is she thinking?

"I'll take her now" I say as I take Lucy into my arms bouncing her up and down. I usually don't like babies- I mean my only experience with a baby is that little, freaky zombie baby thing at that army base where we met the kid (10k) and Cassandra- but as i look down at my babies I have never been more in love with anything in my whole life.

---------------TIME SKIP--------------

Me and Cassandra are sat away from the group with Cassandra rubbing my feet while I held my girls.

The group (minus Vasquez) where all watching from where they sat. I wasn't paying attention that much as I was trying to get both girls of to sleep.

"You know, I think I'm getting the hang of this" As both girls were sleeping. Finally, a few moments of peace and tranquility.

"Fatherhood changes you" I say to Cassandra. I look down at the babies. "Makes you wanna be a better man".

I looked to my left and see Doc, Addy and the kid looking at us. Warren and Vasquez must have left at some point (thanks for telling me lovebirds). The way those three are looking at me I know they are planning something which I can only assume has to do with my Lucy and Tilly. If they come anywhere near them I don't know what I will do but there may be one or two less people in this damn group. Oh yay now they are coming over. So much for a few minutes of peace and tranquility.

"Hey Murphy" Doc says in his usual chipper way.

"Hey" I reply kinda awkwardly. I know he is planning something with Addy and 10k.