Frenemies Part 2

HERE IS THE SECOND PART OF THE CHAPTER.

 I grab onto Daddy's leg as everyone shouts "Pull!" at the door. The door opens and two guys stumble in gagging. "Outside!" Everyone yells again. They stick their heads outside and start puking. I cover my ears cause I don't want to hear them puking either. This time Daddy helps me cover my ears. They both fall to the floor but quickly stand up as they catch their breathe.

"No need to get your knickers ruffled ." One of them says in a fancy accents. He looks to where Skeezy and Sketchy are standing. "Ah. Things already went to pot, I see."

"What's his deal?" The other one asks, he is wearing a funny hat and a blanket, as he see's Sketchy with a gun to his head still.

"These guys want to throw him outside." Sketchy says causing everyone to talk over each other. The strangers look at each other.

"This is a real cock-up." The fancy voice guy says to his friend.

"Yeah. I mean just put him out of his misery. Toss him outside." The blanket guy says which the fancy voice guy agrees with.

"Do you want to vote?" Daddy asks holding the pen and paper up. The pair look at each other and hold two fingers up.

"I thnk we just did." They say together. The blanket guy grabs him and starts dragging him tothe door.

"No, no, no. Wait. Wait. Let me say goodbye." Sketchy begs them. The strangers let Skeezy go and push him forward.

"Make it fast. And no funny business." Blanket guy says to them. Sketchy grabs Skeezy by the jacket and kisses him. Daddy covers my eyes so I can't see. Why would they kiss? Daddy takes his hand off after a minute and see that they have stopped.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Skeezy asks him.

"I didn't think I had to." Sketchy tells him with a small smile. Wha?

"I love you." Skeezy says to Sketchy who replies with a "I know." Everyone looks at each other confused till the blanket guy speaks.

"Yeah. I know you." He points at Skeezy.

"Yeah, sorry pal. I don't think so." Sketchy says still looking at Skeezy.

"No. No, I know him!" Blanket guy says. He lifts up his blanket to show a bite mark on his arm. "I think this son of a bitch bit me!" This causes Skeezy to pull a weird face.

"Yeah. Yeah, he bit me too. Right here." Sketchy says patting his chest. Now I know something is wrong because everyone has a confused face, not just me! "All right. Good luck, buddy." He finishes by grabbing Skeezy and pushing him out of the door. He turns to us and walks towards us. "Love's a bitch, huh? No offence." He says to Sarge, I don't know why though. Maybe cause he said a bad word. He sits down in one of the spinny chairs and puts his feet up. We hear Skeezy screaming from outside which really scares me so I hug daddy's legs and try to block it out. "Yeah, all right! We get it! You're dead!" He yells towards the door.

"Sketchy." Doc says causing Sketchy to look at him. "Do you maybe wanna say a few words?" Doc asks him.

"Uh, yeah." Sketchy says. Before he can say anything else though, the too strangers by the door pull their guns out.

"Mitts in the air, you bloody wankers." The fancy voice one says. Sketchy stands and backs up towards us with his hands up. Everyone else puts their hands up aswell but I don't. I'm too scared to move from holding Kiki and daddy's leg.

"That's right everybody. This here's a good old fashioned stick-up!" The blanket guys says excitedly. They had us all line up next to each other with me between Doc and Daddy. "Strip." He orders. Everyone starts taking their shirts and pants off but Daddy (who I think is already only in his undies under that dress thing), Sal/Tony and me. The two guys look at me then to each other. They seem to have an agreement without talking before the fancy voice guy points his gun at Sal/Tony. Sal/Tony who gives him a stink face. He takes of his shirt but stops at his pants.