The Unkowns

Ok so I genuinly have no clue how I am going to do this one where there is a three year old involved in all of that maddness so this is most likely gonna be terrible but lets wait and see. Hope you enjoy and please leave a quick little review in the comments as it helps tto make my work better.

Tilly Pov:

We have been walking FOREVER!!! It is super hot aswell. I don't know where we are going but we better get their soon or imma be really ticked off. Warren is holding my hand while daddy is holding onto his stick thing.

"Uuuuuh. WHy does the Apocalypes always have to be so hot?" Daddy moans. See?! It isn't just me who thinks its too hot.

"Yeah, I think they were right about global warming." Doc says. Wonder what that is. Its probably something from before the zombies and before I was born. Daddy and Addy have told me about some of the stuff me and Lulu have missed. Some of them sound good like candy and ice cream but there are some things that sound scary like Dentists. They are people who mess with your teeth. I know right, they sound scary.

"Warren, you have any visions of cool mountain streams? 'Cause we need water." Daddy asks. Warrne lets go of my hand and pulls something from over her shoulder and hands it to daddy.

"Have mine." She says taking my hand again.

"What do you think?" Sarge asks looking at a huge truck slightly down the road.

"I think we should check it out." Warren says.

"What's that truck doing there?" Lulu asks.

"Waiting for us to steal it." Daddy asks after finishing his drink. He hands me the thing and I have a sip of it. I am not that thirsty so I quickly hand it back to him.

"Zona?" Doc asks. The scary people? I hope it isn't.

"Could be. Let's move in easy. Sarge and I will check it out. And Murphy, you stay with your girls." Warren says. Daddy takes my hand and I let go of Warrens so she can do her thing.

"Whats with the gear?" Sarge asks.

"I dunno. Why don't we see if we can find somebody to ask." Warren says. We stop as Warren and Sarge move forward with their guns. Warren opens the door and puts her gun inside. There musn't be anything in there cause she moves away.

"Cab's clear. Nobody's home." She says walking back to us.

"FInder's keepers. We are tired of walking, ain't we baby?" Daddy asks picking me up.

"Yeah. My feets are hurting." I say.

"Now hold on. Don't you think it's a little odd that they'd leave this awesome truck right here in the middle of nowhere." Doc says. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no.

"You know what else is odd? Everything that's happened to us over the last eight years." Daddy says loudly. That must be how long the zombies have been here for.

"Smells like a trap." Sarge says to Warren.

"That's just Murphy." 10K says. I laugh causing daddy to look at both of us.

"No she's right. This isn't important. We should keep moving." Warren says. Ooooooooooh. I don't wanna walk anymore.

"Well...at least let's check this gear for water. Who you suppose left all this?" Doc says searching.

"Yeah. And where are they now?" Warren asks.

"You don't think they're still alive back there, do you?" Daddy asks. Could they be playing hide and seek? I played that a few times with Addy and Lulu when we found a nice place. Everyone starts to move down the truck with Lulu infront.