Chapter 10 - Imagine Being This Irresistible

I watched in the mirror as Alex walked towards me. He came up behind me, and I dropped the gun on the floor. Alex pulled me flush up against his body, kissing my neck needily. I groaned. I untangled myself from Alex and went into the bathroom. I only turned on one of the lights before going over to the shower and turning it on. Alex came in behind me. His hair was messed up, and he was out of breath- the few buttons that were undone on his shirt driving me crazy, along with the sleeves he had rolled up past his elbows. I stood a few feet away from him as steam filled the dark bathroom. 

Suddenly, the space between us seemed too wide. Alex and I walked towards each other, crashing together. His lips found mine, and his hands mapped my body. His lips felt like fire against me. I gasped as he sucked on my bottom lip. I could feel his smile, and how fast his heart was racing. His hands pulled my dress up slightly, his fingers bringing need into my core. I broke away from him.

"If we do this, there are a few things I have to say," I pulled back, gasping for breath. I wanted him so damn bad. He looked down at me, his eyes almost black. Alex nodded, and I continued. "I can’t stay here forever- so this is a simple arrangement until I help you with your mission then I get out," I said. "Just pleasure." I can’t catch feelings. Emotions flickered across his face, emotions I wish I could place. Emotions I wish I knew. He nodded.

"Just pleasure." His voice was low and throaty. "But we need to talk about what's okay and what's not." He said. I smirked

"You will need a safe word, I will say that no matter what." He brought his lips close to my ear. Goosebumps erupted across my skin.

“What makes you think I’m going be the one who needs a safeword?” I chuckled, pressing closer to him, trying to get him to submit. 

The knowledge that we would never submit to me made me so much more excited.  

His hand wrapped around my throat, gentle at first before he squeezed my neck, pressing his lips to mine, cutting off my sir completely.

Lust is all I felt.

Even as Alexander's free hand pulled my hair back and the one around my throat increased pressure. 

"You like to imagine that you are in control, don't you?" Came his breathy voice. I opened my mouth to come back with a sassy remark, but before I could say anything, his fingers pushed into my mouth- hard. I chocked at the surprise of the motion before hollowing my cheeks and starting to suck on his fingers. His hold on my throat never loosened as he watched me in lust and want. His fingers intruded my throat, my air running out. I gagged as Alex pushed further, tears coming to my eyes. My hands wrapped around his, and he let go of my throat, pulling his fingers out of my mouth and spreading the spit on my lips. I was leaning against him in the heat of the moment, my dress hiked up almost to the top of my thighs.

"Paris. That's always been my safeword." I gasped. He nodded.

"What are you into?" He asked. I shrugged- not wanting him to know.

"Hm, degradation? Spanking? Bondage? Knife play? What do you like, Audrey?" He paused. "What, pray tell, makes you so turned on that it's unbearable?" He whispered the last words, his fingers teasing my skin.

"I-uh" I sputtered- immediately after cursing myself for being so flustered. Everything he had said had sent a wild movie of images through my mind. I licked my suddenly dry lips.

"We will work on that." His hands wrapped around my hands that were absentmindedly playing with the button on his shirt. "During a scene, you refer to me as Sir. You never come without permission, and you never try to take control." He tugged me close to him. "I can tell it excites you, the idea of punishment. I can tell that everything I'm saying right now, you want it." He chuckled, the sound surrounding my body and pleasuring my ears. "Filthy little slut."