Chapter 1

Azkaban is a very cold and foul place, no one should be here. The dementors that guard the place are wraithlike dark creatures which feed on your happiness and generate despair and depression. The prisoners most of them go insane if they are left in such places for prolonged time.

Lord Voldemort looked at the place with a barely concealed sneer. He blasted the door and his other followers who are with him went to free the others except one who stayed by his side.

"Come, we will go and free your precious godfather." The dark lord went forward with the person following him. On his way he freed the Lestrange brothers and they followed him. When he reached the cell, he blasted the bars making the person jump.

"Sirius Black, we meet again. Do you wish to come with me?" The dark lord smirked at him.

The last Black was about to answer when a soft voice interrupted them. "Let me talk to him, please." The person entered the cell and removed the mask and hood. The person kneeled beside him.

"Siri" Sirius looked at the person with narrowed eyes. A soft face with hazel eyes looked back at him. Those eyes, he knew them. James, his brother, but he is dead and this person is a girl not man. Dora, James' daughter has his eyes. She looked like James last he remembered, is this girl Dora?

"Dora?" She smiled at him and nodded. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. She hugged him back even if he is smelling like rot. "What are you doing here? With him. He is Voldemort." Sirius pointed at the dark lord.

"Siri, please. I'll explain later. Come with me. Please." She pleaded. He can't say no to her can he? No, never. He nodded and she helped him stand. She looked at the dark lord and he nodded with a pleased smile. The Lestrange brothers looked at both of them with confusion but didn't speak as they trust that their lord and he won't do anything without thinking.

The dark lord held a portkey in his hand and they touched and with a hiss, they all reappeared in a grand looking hall. Sirius and the Lestranges stumbled due to weakness. The dark lord and Dora helped them stand on their feet again.

"Now if you will follow me." With that said the dark lord left the room. Dora held Sirius' hand and they followed him along with the other two. They reached the infirmary. "Isadore take care of them till the other healer comes." He left the infirmary.

"Come on, you are going to stay here till you get back to your perfect health." She took them inside. "I'm not a healer yet. I'm studying to be one. I still have one year left at Hogwarts. I'll try my best to get you people back to your full health as soon as possible." She waved her wand at each of them and their prisoner clothes changed into hospital clothes. "Now lay down." She said strictly. They didn't waste any time laying on the bed. Sirius and Rodolphus laid beside each other while Rabastan laid across them.

"Now, I know you two must be wondering who I am?" She started waving her wand on Sirius. "I'm Isadore Potter. Eldest daughter of James and Lily or that is what I thought till last month." A parchment appeared in her hand. She started reading the parchment not noticing the shocked looks of the other three.

"What do you mean by that is what you thought?" Sirius asked trying to sit.

"Don't get up." She said in a stern voice which made him fall back onto the bed. She ignored his question and read the parchment, her beautiful face now held no softness, her lips formed a sneer. "The guards of Azkaban are going to die in my hands." She muttered under her breath but everyone heard her. Sirius was shocked that she wanted to kill someone.

"Sirius, I performed a diagnostic spell on you to check for your injuries and this shows all the injuries you have after your last check up. This shows everything." Sirius' eyes widened when she said everything. He didn't want anyone to know what the guards did to him in the prison. He started shaking a bit thinking about what happened there.