Chapter 8

Isadore looked at the note and went down to the common room where George was waiting for her. Before she can ask him what's wrong. He dragged her towards the boys dormitories. She was there many times before to meet the twins so she didn't think much of it but George stopped outside their dorm and put a finger on his lips and she listened what they were talking.

"Where did he go and why are we waiting for him?" She heard a very familiar voice, Harry, her so-called brother. She was about to ask George but he placed a hand on her mouth.

"He went to get your sister." Fred answered him.

"What? Why?" Why was Harry panicking? Isadore thought frowning.

"You wanted to be a good brother. You should start with apologizing to her." She heard Fred say.

"Good brother? What's going on?" She whispered to George who smiled at her.

"I know I want to be a good brother but what would I say? Sorry Isadore I was a shitty brother because mum said it is what all brothers are like and she is going to believe me? I'll say sorry I didn't know Ron treated you so lowly and she would believe me because Ron is not my best friend from uh- what it's like we are best friends from childhood." Harry said a bit loudly and Isadore's eyes widened and she looked at George who nodded. "I'll say I only insulted you all the time because mum said it was true and there is nothing wrong in humiliating you. Or Should I say I was so dumb to not see how others treat their sister and how I treat my sister and they are completely opposite. As if she would believe me. After everything I won't be surprised if she wants to just kill me already."

"That is what I think every time I see you Harry." Isadore entered the room and Harry stopped pacing his back towards her. She can see he is so tensed that he is not even turning to face her. "Everytime I see you I think of the ways I can kill you and not be suspected. For everything you did to me, everything you said to me, for the times you blamed me for something you and your friends did, for insulting me in front of others, making fun of me, belittling me-"

"Please, stop. I know what I did." Harry said thickly as if he is about to cry and he didn't turn towards her still. "I realized my mistake and I don't want to hear it from you again. I regret everything I did. I really do."

"Then why don't you look into my eyes and say it." She said moving in front of him.

"You think I can look you in the eyes after everything?" He said wiping his cheeks roughly.

"Why can't you?" She asked genuinely confused.

"I just can't." He said running away from the room. She looked at Fred and George and they shrugged.

"Give him some time." Fred said to her.

"I know I should be angry but looking at him crying and blaming himself." She shook her head. "He really regrets doing all that to me." They nodded their faces grim.

"He loves you."
"He really does."
"He just didn't realize it."
"Until now and he feels-"
"-it's too late now."
"But, you should give-"
"-him some time to-"
"-think and what to do next."

"I'll give him time but I don't hate him anymore. I should hate him right?" She asked them.

"He is not to blame Izzy."
"He was a kid when Lily-"
"-poisoned his mind."

"I'll just go back to my dorm. Good night." She said going to her dorm but she couldn't sleep. She decided to write a letter to his papa and see what he says about this. Harry is still his godson afterall. She went to her desk and started writing her letter. She is so confused about why she can't seem to hate Harry. She did it all these days then why all of a sudden and just looking at his tears all her anger and hatred went away? Why? Is she so weak that if someone will cry in front of her and she is going to forget all they did to her and is going to forgive them. She placed the letter in her bag making a note to send it in the morning as soon as possible.