Chapter 9

"Cissy, we have to do something to eliminate both father and daughter. Did you see how he talked? And the dark lord punished me for saying the truth. That slutty daughter of that man-whore kissed the dark lord. She kissed my master. How dare she? He is mine. He is only mine. She can't kiss my master. I can't wait to punish her for kissing him or even thinking that she can get away with it. She is not even allowed to look at him. That blood traitor bitch. I'll kill her. I'll kill her with my own hands. I'm going to torture just like how I did with the Longbottoms and then I'm going to rip her body with my own hands and tear her organs out of her body killing her slowly. Leave her to bleed to death. I'm going to hang her body in Diagon Alley after I finish with her." Bellatrix was pacing in one of the bedrooms of Malfoy Manor.

Narcissa looked at her sister and even though she said all of that in her insane rambling. She had to stop herself from shuddering listening to her insane killing thoughts. The image is enough to make her throw up the food she just ate for lunch. She wonders how Bella can even think like that without getting disgusted. She shook her head, its Bella. She loves torture, violence, gore and blood.

Back to the point, She is right, they have to eliminate both father and daughter for completely other reasons though. That bastard dared to imply she is not a nice wife. As if, She thought to herself. Lucius should be lucky to have a wife like her but no he loves someone else who she still doesn't know the identity of. She tried anything and everything to know who the secret lover of her husband is but he is so secretive that even the elves don't know who it is. He never invited her to the manor.

What Narcissa doesn't know is Lucius is not cheating on her. Even though he doesn't love her and hates her for separating his son from him and adding things into his mind, he is not sleeping with anyone behind her back like she is doing to him. Lucius loves someone else but he never met the person with other motives than to just talk about the business after he was married to Narcissa. He is a Malfoy and a Malfoy remains loyal to his family and by marriage, Narcissa became family even though it hurts him to call her that. Also, what she doesn't know is the person Lucius loves is a man and not a woman so the elves won't know who she is talking about obviously.

"I agree with you." Narcissa said to her. Even if Lucius doesn't like her and is fucking someone else behind her back, she doesn't care. She has Draco, her naive and stupid son who believes her and would do anything for her. She smirked evilly. He is enough to get revenge on the prick Lucius. Now she has to think about her idiot cousin and his daughter.

"We have to kill Sirius first as he is here. We can kill the offspring when she comes back for holidays." Bellatrix cackled insanely. "It's not like she is even skilled enough to fight me."

"Bella, we have to make a proper plan. We just can't kill someone like that. The dark lord favors those two whores for some reason and we have to be careful." Narcissa said shaking her head at her sister who is clearly insane to think about the consequences of killing someone without any planning and preparation. "If the dark lord knows it's us who killed them, then he is going to kill us too."

Narcissa is not going to let Sirius live, it's because of him that Draco can't get the Black lordship. He should've just died in Azkaban, and then she would've got the Black money and property. Draco wouldn't dare deny her access to them. She sometimes has to wonder how she has given birth to such a fool who believes all the lies she said and had to stop sneering at him whenever he was in front of her. He is just a stupid whom she is using to get revenge on her so-called husband who doesn't even deserve such a proper and prim wife like herself. If it wasn't for the Malfoy name and luxury, she would've left him long ago with one of her lovers but none of them are as rich as Lucius and their family name is not as high and popular as Malfoy name.