Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

Harry was thinking deeply about what Isadore said to him. Mum always treated her differently but he never thought much about it as he enjoyed being the center of attention. Isadore mostly stayed in her room and Harry never said much about it as she doesn't know how to play and he gets  bored with her reading books. Mum likes me so much but that doesn't mean she can say such thing to Isadore right? But why would Isadore lie about such thing? He is so confused but he can't ask her as she doesn't want to talk to me. I know I always got her in trouble with mum but that is not why she hates me. There is something else but what? Why does she hate mum so much? Mum just scolded her when I blamed her for something I did right? Isadore hates mum for scolding? But, then she said mum slapped her and called her that word.

"Harry mate. What are you doing here?" Ron asked coming into the dorm.

"Nothing Ron. Just thinking." I answered not looking at him.

"About how to finish you-know-who?" He asked excitedly.

"No, about Isadore." I sighed and looked out of the window.

"What about that bitch?" Ron said sneering making me turn my head towards him in surprise and anger. How dare he call my sister a bitch?

"Don't call my sister a bitch." I said angrily.

"You are saying as if you care for that-" Ron stopped looking at Harry's angry face. "What gotten into you suddenly? You never cared for her." Ron frowned.

"She is my sister of course I do care for her. Just because I don't show it like you doesn't mean I don't care." I snapped at him.

"Why do you even care for her? Do you even know what she did to me last year?" Ron asked flopping down onto his bed.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked her to the yule ball and she rejected me in front of everyone. I'm your best mate, at least she could've done it nicely but no she shouted that she won't go with me in the common room and humiliated me." Ron said his cheeks red in anger.

Third person POV:

"Don't lie Ron. You didn't ask her out. You demanded that she go to the ball with you as if you own her and she needs to obey your orders." Seamus who just came through the door said to the red head.

"And she didn't shout at you, she just left the common room without answering as you are being idiotic and she already had a date." Dean supported Seamus.

"If I was in her place. I would've hexed you my brother's best friend or not." Neville said a bit loudly shocking them. "What? He should never treat a girl like that. He even talks about her as if she is not a human at all and just a piece of meat."

"You what?" Harry turned angrily towards Ron. "How can you talk about my sister like that? How would you feel if someone talks about Ginny like that? Huh?"

"Don't compare my sister to that hag. My sister is-" Ron couldn't finish that sentence as Harry already punched him on his nose. "What the hell mate?" Ron cried in pain.

"One more word about my sister and I won't hesitate to kill you bastard." Harry said angrily. "I can't believe I didn't notice all this for four years. Of course she is angry with me for having a friend like you who treats her like shit. I swear Ronald Weasley if you even look at her inappropriately I'll kill you, consequences be damned." He shouted and left the room.

"Oh harrykins-"
"-We didn't know-"
"-you cared about-"
"-your sister." The twins said as soon as he came out.

"Why does everyone say that? I do care about her. I know I was not good but I was naive and that is how mum said I should treat her. But, I know I was wrong believing mum and I'm trying to correct my mistake but I don't know how." Harry ran a hand through his hair frustrated.