Chapter 15

Harry was satisfied with his letter and immediately sent it to Gringotts with Hedwig, who looked happy to fly after resting for so long. He didn't send any letters these days as he didn't want to talk to his mum after knowing everything. He still likes her as she gave birth to him, but thinking about how she treated Isadore and what she did to Isadore and Sirius, can he still act normal as if nothing happened to her?

"Hey, mate!" Ron grinned as soon as Harry entered the class and patted the seat beside him. Harry didn't talk to Ron after that night, but Ron acts as if nothing happened, as if he didn't try to molest his sister. Harry glared at him before looking around the class for an empty seat and found one beside Malfoy, again.

"Hello." Harry slid in beside him making him groan slightly. "Why are you sitting alone? Where are your friends?"

"I can ask you the same. Where are your keepers?" Draco snarked back making Harry chuckle lightly.

"I'm not talking to them at the moment." Harry said honestly and Draco snorted.

"First mature decision that you've ever taken, Potter." Draco said sarcastically.

"Thank you." Harry smiled at him.

"Harry, why are you sitting with him?" Ron asked angrily standing beside their desk, but Harry didn't look away from Draco.

"So, as I was saying before you left angrily-" "Harry, I'm talking to you." Ron shouted pulling Harry's shoulder to face him.

"I'm talking, Weasley. Can't you see?" Harry said pushing Ron's hand away from him. "Also, it's Heir Potter for you."

"What did you do to our Harry?" Hermione looked at Draco with narrowed eyes and Draco rolled his eyes at the mudblood not even bothering to talk and looked at his book in front of him. They are not worthy of his time.

"Don't talk to him like that. He didn't do anything and you know it." Harry glared at her.

"Harry-" "Heir Potter, Granger." Harry said curtly and she huffed.

"I'm going to tell this to Headmaster. He will make sure that you don't have any potions or compulsions by him." Hermione said going back to her seat.

"I won't let you go easily when I find out about what you did to our Harry." Ron glared and Draco glared back at the redhead not showing any of his other feelings.

"Don't worry about him, if he bothers you, tell me. I'll take-" "Please, Potter. I know how to deal with him myself. I have done it so many times in the past, have you forgotten? You were with him too at that time." Draco sneered at him.

"I already apologized to you about it. What do you want me to do so that you will forgive me? Please, Draco. I really want to make amends with you." Harry looked at him with wide eyes behind his round glasses.

"Shut up, Potter!" Draco said just as professor Flitwick entered the class. Harry really shut his mouth at that and sulked lightly in his seat making Draco a little amused at his childish behavior. His lips turned up slightly.

-

"What's going on?" Marvolo raised an eyebrow when Lucius entered his study in a hurry.

"My Lord, Dumbledore is planning something to do with Isadore. I was passing by through a room when I heard him say Isadore's name and he was saying that she will do." Lucius said and Marvolo's eyes darkened in anger.

"What else?" Marvolo asked him.

"I only heard that part as there were so many people in the corridor, I can't stop and listen more." Lucius said and Marvolo nodded.