Chapter 30

"Who are you?" Harry looked at the big man standing in the middle of the living room with wide eyes. "Wha-How did you-"

"I'm Sirius-" Rodolphus paused as he didn't know if he should tell Harry that he is Sirius' husband or not. Sirius did admit it in front of everyone, but they aren't married and he isn't divorced from Bellatrix. "Ah, I'm Isadore's other father."

"Oh, really?" Harry's eyes widened in surprise and shock. He took a step back in fear and gulped at him. "I'm sorry for everything I did to Isadore. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness or anyone else's. But, I hope you won't hate me as much as you did before."

"Harry, son." Rodolphus sighed and went near him ignoring his flinch and pulled him in for a hug. "Dora is my daughter and I agree that I was angry, no livid at you for treating her like that. I wanted to cause you pain the same way Dora endured all these years living with your family and friends."

"I didn't know." Harry choked out with a sob.

"I know that now. You don't have to explain it to me anymore cause I trust you. We all trust you, son. You were a kid and you were manipulated by your mother and friends for their own benefit. We don't blame you anymore. We consider you a part of our family now. You are just as much of a son to us like Dora." Rodolphus said stroking his hair as he sobbed into Rodolphus' chest.

"I'm so sorry. I really am. I feel so guilty and I don't know what to do to make this feeling go away. I don't know how to be normal again." Harry said clutching his shirt tightly. "I don't know what to do. I just wanted my dad, I want to go to my dad."

"Son, I'm your dad as much as James now. Alright? You can share everything with me that you would've shared with James if he were alive. Sirius would be more than glad to offer your strength as well. We are your fathers, you like it or not. My Siri treats you like his son and you became our son at that moment. Now, you can't get rid of us." Rodolphus said smiling at him.

"I want to see him." Harry said wiping his tears and Rodolphus nodded.

"Sirius said you might not want to meet anyone for now and I've asked the elves to keep others at the manor busy while I take you to your room beside ours. I'll bring Sirius as soon as we go to your room." Rodolphus said and Harry nodded thankfully.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked when Rodolphus took him to the floo.

"I can't tell you for now. Sirius wants to be the one to tell you about me and my family." Rodolphus said before throwing the floo powder and whispering the destination. He pulled Harry along with himself into the floo.

"Come on." Rodolphus held his hand and led him upstairs to Sirius' old room. "Stay here for a minute, Sirius will be with you soon."

"Ok." Harry nodded his head and Rodolphus gave him a smile before going out of the room. The door opened within a few seconds and a man rushed towards him.

"My puppy." Sirius said hugging him tightly to his chest. "You are not allowed to leave me like your father did. You get that, young man?"

Harry just let out a sob into his chest and Sirius kissed the top of his head and held him for a long time. Harry never knew what the love of a father feels like. Arthur always said Harry was like a son to him, but it wasn't the same. Arthur already has 6 sons and Harry never felt the connection that he feels now with Sirius.

"Are you hungry?" Sirius asked and Harry shook his head just as his stomach grumbled. "Let's get some food into that belly before we talk."

"I don't-" "Don't you dare, young man." Sirius warned him. "Dolph, what's for dinner?"