Chapter 21

"Hey Harry!" Isadore called him as soon as he entered the common room. Harry smiled at her and went towards her. "Where were you? I searched everywhere but couldn't find you anywhere." 

"I had a meeting with goblins." Harry didn't go into the details and Isadore nodded her head. "Is there something?"

"What?" Isadore looked at him confused. 

"Why were you searching for me?" He asked her. 

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you." She said and turned serious. "Lucius wrote to me-" 

"Isadore, I actually have a lot of homework. I've already sent a letter to Lord Malfoy about my intentions towards his son. I'll go first." He said cutting her off and left to his dorm. Isadore looked at him shocked. 

Isadore was so happy when she read the first part of Lucius' letter. Draco finally saw Lucius' love for him and even accepted Severus as Lucius' partner. Now, Lucius can happily divorce Narcissa with the help of her papa. She can't wait for the two divorces of both Black sisters. Her papa can marry her dad and Lucius can get together with Severus. It was a very good news for her. But then he mentioned about Harry and his friends planning to attack Draco. 

Draco wasn't good to her, but he is Lucius' son and she likes Lucius. So, she is willing to give another chance to Draco. Lucius mentioned about how Draco regrets bullying her and wants to apologize to her. She didn't like Harry trying to hurt Draco. She told Harry about her relation with Lucius. Why would he try to harm Draco even after knowing that? She feels he is lying to her and only wants to get closer to her to humiliate her more. He doesn't value her or her opinions. 

"Isadore?" Angelina called her and she came out of her thoughts. 

"Yeah." She replied looking at Angelina who was with other Quidditch players. 

"Did you see Harry? He didn't come to practice." Angelina asked her. "I told him specifically to come to practice as we have a match with Slytherin in a couple of weeks. It's the opening match of the year and we can't afford to lose it. How can he be so reckless and miss the practice? He may be the best seeker, but even the best can make mistakes sometimes and need practice." 

"He is in his dorm." Isadore said to her. She was still thinking about what Harry meant by sending a letter to Lucius about his intentions. "He went out on some work, I guess."

"Work." Alicia huffed. "He says that all the time only to chill out with his friends and miss the practice."

"Only once." Angelina and Alicia looked at each other with a meaningful look. 

"What once?" Isadore asked them. 

"We are waiting for one time he misses to catch the snitch in a game so that we can kick him out of the team." Angelina smirked at her. 

"That's too mean." Isadore said frowning lightly. 

"Nothing is too mean. He acts as if he owns us and never turns up for practice." Angelina rolled her eyes. "We are doing this only for the best of team."

"If you think so." Isadore shrugged her shoulders. It's his fault for making his teammates angry. He should learn his lesson. "You can ask Fred or George to bring him down."

"Nah, we will just wait for the match day." Alicia said to her and they went to a corner to plan about their next match. 

-

"So? How's my favorite son doing?" Sirius smiled at him. Harry felt something flutter in his stomach at the word 'son' and smiled shyly at Sirius. 

"I'm doing good." Harry said to him. "I went to Gringotts today to see what's going on with Potter family accounts and everything else related to our family. I got to know that mum isn't the head as she said all these years. I'm a minor so I can't be the head without a legal attorney."