Into the Woods

Shirabu x reader

Shirabu x reader

(Y/N POV)

I sat near the front of the bus as it rolled along to carry me and the rest of the team to our summer retreat. Being part of Shiratorizawa made our field trips truly something. We were on our way to stay near the seaside for the weekend to congratulate the team on making it to nationals.

"TELL ME WHY!" I sighed as Tendou began to terribly sing the lyrics to one of the Backstreet Boys' hit songs. There wasn't any way to escape my annoying older brother's stupidity.

"AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!" Most of the team was not helping my incoming headache in any way. In an attempt to ignore the teams off key singing, if you could even call it that, I focused on the view from outside my window. I put on my headphones over my ears, turning the volume to maximum before enjoying a nice depressing song of self hatred and disappointment. It was quite loud at first but my ears soon adjusted.

"Nobody, nobody. Nobody. Nobody, nobody. No-" Before I could finish quietly singing the lyrics my headphones were yanked off my head.

"Hey! Give those back!" As I tried to reach for my headphones I received a chop to the head.

"Do you plan on losing your hearing? Nobody should have music at a volume so high that somebody nearby can't fully hear the lyrics without concentrating." I sighed, looking at Shirabu with an annoyed glare.

"AND I WAS LIKE BaBy BaBy BAbY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I tried desperately to get my headphones out of his hands but to no avail. The singing only grew worse and I could see that Shirabu had his air pods in. It was clear that he had no intention of giving mine back to me. I smirked evilly before quickly grabbing his air pods from him before he could react.

"Y/N, give those back." He tried to stop them from me, but I made sure to keep them out of his reach. Despite the fact that we were in the middle of driving he fought me for them. He placed my headphones down and tackled me in my seat. I reached my hand holding his air pods out of his reach once again. He was quick to tickle me in the stomach, causing me to try to block it. With that he grabbed my wrist and took his air pods away from me and placed them back into his ears. I sighed with the disappointment of not knowing what he was listening to. He wouldn't even tell me the name of his Spotify account. Apparently he really didn't want me to know what he was listening to.

"Oooooo. Shirabu is putting moves on the manager!" The voice of Tendou could be heard from behind the two of us.

"Shut up. I was just getting my air pods back." Shirabu's face began to turn a light pink as he grumbled. I laughed at his cuteness before snatching beats back. Before placing them over my ears I turned down the volume as for Shirabu's "request". I turned my attention away from my idiotic brother and onto the mountainside we were driving along. I smiled while resting my chin against my palm. My mind was set at ease once again.

"Hey! STOP THE BUS!" I looked at Shirabu and wore a horrified look upon his face. Confused, I looked around the bus to see more terrified looks. Before I could figure out what was going on, I rock slammed through the windshield, causing the driver to slam on the gas and swerve.