Part Three: Med Hut

The sun was about to set and most of the boys had given up except for the three boys from before - the kid, Eyebrows, and Brown Eyes- but they now acquired and Asian boy too. You had no idea who he was but you also didn't care much. They kept worrying about you going in the maze ( whatever that was) but little did they know you were right on top of them.
You watched as they went through every inch of that forest, but they never thought about looking up. You don't know why you stayed hidden, nor did you know why you ran in the first place. They seemed peaceful enough, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You never know who to trust.

It had at least been an hour and the sun had not set. It must have been earlier than you thought it was. Eventually, all the boys had left the Deadheads and you were left on your own. There were so many things running through your head and you didn't know what to think or do.
"You really screwed yourself over didn't you." You said to yourself, hitting your head softly against the tree. You closed your eyes and listened to the world around you. You could hear boys running back and forth, animals were calling out, and.....
CRASH
You whipped your head to the opening in the wall that was closest to you as a gust of wind blew through and it began moving. You heard the turning of gears and more loud clanking. Then, suddenly, the walls started closing. You watched wide eyed as they gradually cut off all ties of anywhere outside the walls of whatever this place was.
After staring at the closed off section of the walls, you realised that you were still heavily bleeding. You had to get out of here but there was nothing you could do, you had no supplies. There was only one way to go so you climbed down the tree and snuck your way through the Deadheads. You went the same way you saw the other boys go and it lead to the end of the forest, bringing you to an open grassy area where a bunch of boys were all standing together. You decided to listen to what they were talking about, maybe it could benefit you.
"But Alby!"
"You heard me, no bonfire till the Greenie is found." The dark skinned boy said and all the boys groaned. This Alby guy must be the leader by the way he talked to them right now and before.
Brown Eyes was standing right next to this Alby guy. The two of them seemed very authoritative. Out of nowhere, he turned and your eyes locked with his. You were at a good distance but you could still feel the tension between you and this British Boy. You got lost in his gorgeous brown doe eyes. You didn't look away and you for sure thought he saw you, but he turned away and looked back out to the gathered boys.
"You heard the man, no bloody complaining." Brown Eyes told the boys and they all seemed to scatter.
As you examined the area, you noticed a boy with a box of medical supplies go into a hut. You waited for a minute or two and then you saw him leave empty handed. He left the supplies there and you needed it as you felt the thick sticky liquid continue to drip down your arm. You knew you needed those supplies so you risked it. You had been risking a lot today.
Walking slowly in order not to draw attention to yourself, you walked through the Deadheads. You tried avoiding anything that could make noise as you walked, like sticks and leaves. A couple of times you stopped to make sure none of the boys had seen or heard you.
Slowly but surely, you made it to the hut and walked inside. You shut the door quickly and turned around, leaning against the door and blocking it with your body just in case someone tried getting in.
You decided, after a little while of listening, that it was safe to lay off the door. You found that there was no need to look for the box as it just sat on a table right in front of you. You began eagerly digging through the boxes looking for bandages when...
"And what the bloody hell do you think your doing?"

The boy kept flinching as you continued to throw rolls of bandages at him. He dodged some of them and hit others away from his face mid-air. You had no idea how long he had been there. He must have gotten there before you had.
"Bloody hell! Would you cut it out? Ow! Hey!" He was laughing until you swiftly pulled out your knife."Whoa Greenie, calm down, I won't hurt you."
"And how do I know that?" The boy looked shocked hearing your voice, but then again, he had never heard you speak before, nor has he probably ever heard a girl speak in general.
"Cause I would have told the others you were here." He said but you didn't lower your weapon. He had a point, if he wanted to hand you in, he would have done it by now. "no one is going to hurt you."
"How do I know your not lying?" You ask, your voice clear and stern. You held the knife still in the air but you could feel your legs trembling.
"You don't, so your just gonna have to bloody trust me." He said with a soft smile.
"Promise no one will hurt me?" You asked skeptically.
"You have my word." He said and for some unspeakable reason, you believed him. His soft smile grew wider as the bloody knife lowered to your side. He tried stepping forward to take the knife from your hand, but you stepped back, gripping the knife tighter, veins popping out and knuckles turning white. He looked into your eyes and saw how serious you truly were. If you thought you had to use it, he knew you would.
"Alright, I guess that's pushing it, huh?" He laughed lightly but your face never changed. But his laugh sent a weird feeling through you, it made you feel warm and you almost smiled to it.
"The names Newt. You gotta name or do I have to keep callin ya Greenie?" He asked you but you didn't respond, you didn't want to tell him your name yet. It was the only thing you had so you weren't going to give it up yet. "Greenie it is. Your arm, looks a little cut up there. Mind if a friend of mine takes a look at it?" You were skeptical, but his smile reassured you, so you nod and he leads you outside.

Newt introduced you to Clint, one of they're med jacks, and he cleaned you up. A med jack is basically a medic. You learned that there were many jobs that you would get the opportunity of trying out. You also found that they had they're own little slang and different words than one would originally say.
Once Clint was finished, he left you sitting on a log by yourself. You looked at all the walls around you once again. Newt saw this and walked over to you, followed by some other boys.
"Greenie, this is Gally" (eyebrows) "Chuck" (the kid) "and Minho" (the Asian boy).
"Welcome to the Glade Greenie." Minho said and you smiled weakly.