Chapter five

Something I couldn't understand was why I said yes to driving with justin all the way back to Toronto. I wasn't sure how to start a conversation about our past but then it hit me. "remember 9th grade year how we first met" he smiled "yeah you spilt my coffee all over me by running into me" I laughed and my eyes went wide "noo that's not what happened haha u ran into me" we both started to laugh "you ruined my brand new top " I said still laughing as I drove looking straight ahead but glancing at him here and there.

"Okay do u remember the time I took you and Sydney to the dance" I smiled "yeah u looked good with your little hair flip and your black Tshirt with ur black vest, jeans and supras with your purple bow tie" he nodded "and you with your short puffy purple dress and black chucks" i laughed "syd with her tight long sleeve purple dress and black high heels" he laughed God I love that laugh "she fell at least a hundred times" he said holding his stomach. When he sat up and looked up at me he smiled looking into my eyes but I looked away.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he smiled "when am I not hungry" he responded and we pulled into McDonald's. "can I get 1 mcChicken sandwich, a large fries and a large sweet tea, 2 mcdoubles and a large fries with a large sprite." there was a second then "okay that will be $16.97 please pull around."

I pulled around and paid for our food then turned down the road to take us back on our route. "okay what do u want first" he asked and I said "um.. fries please" he handed me my fries and I sat them between my legs and ate while driving.

I turned on the radio which played Ariana grande best mistake "the sooner we forget how we felt, dealing with emotions that never left, playing with the hand that we were delt in this game, maybe I'm a sinner and not a saint, gotta stop pretending what we ain't, why we pointing fingers anyway when we're the same. break up, make up, total waste of time, can we please make up our minds, and stop acting like we're fly, cause if the water dried up and the sun stops shining, stars fall and the world goes blind oh you know I'll be saving my love for you, for you cause your the best mistake I've ever made, but we hold on, hold on, there's no pile of gold but rainbows we chase, but we hold on, hold on boy" I sang and justin laughed .

"When did u learn how to sing like that" I shook my head "before college I knew how to sing but college helped me" he nodded "you know I never heard you sing after 9th grade year" he nodded "yeah I stopped singing infront of people, actually I don't even sing to Sydney no more" I nodded and sipped my tea. "I was always calm when u sang to me" I smiled and looked at him but before I knew it the moment was over and Sydney was calling him.