Chapter eight

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT

Amy pov

It's been a couple hours since I woke up in the car. There hasn't been much talking besides about the wedding, and I have to admit it hurts me to know I never got that chance with him.

As we stopped at the gas station, justin got out and I stayed in the car silent until I got a phone call. "Hello?" I asked "hey gorgeous" Zach said and I smiled "hey what are you doing" I asked and he laughed "nothing much just on my way to the store, but I had a question" he asked and I smiled "yes" I waited patently on his question "is there a plus 1 to your friends wedding?" He asked and my stomach got flutters fir a reason I don't know "yeah why" I smirked "I'm coming for the wedding and I'm your date" I laughed "yeah and how are planning on getting here? And when?" There was a second before he answered "I'll be there today and I'll be flying" I smiled and justin got in the car "okay well we are gonna be there maybe tomorrow."

"Alright babe I'll see u then, love you" I smiled "love you too babe" and hung up. "was that your girlfriend "justin asked as he was driving. "what?" He put a hand up "not trying to be rude it's fine I've known you were lesbian since me and Sydney started to date" I crossed my arms "why the fuck would you think I'm gay" he laughed "well I didn't believe it but after Sydney told me I was like well my crush is over." he laughed and I was pissed "first off Sydney's a lying little bitch who took you all for herself cause I'm not fucking gay and second when did u have a crush on me? Cause as I recall syd told me you never liked me" his eyes widened "what?.. lol maybe she-?" I cut him off "it's whatever right I mean your marrying syd and apparently I'm gay and apparently my feelings are irrelevant" he sighed "Amy, your feeling matter, especially to me. okay maybe I miss understood her or something. just don't be mad at me" he said while grabbing my hand and I nodded

I text Zach as it stopped talking . 'hey I'm pissed' he text back 'whats wrong' I rolled my eyes 'doesn't matter. care to help me though' he answered back quick 'sure, I'm guessing you need sex? Lmao' I smirked 'yes' it was a minute before he responded ' I thought you were joking but okay. Want it rough?' I smiled 'yes'

-----

It was around 8 the next morning and we had just arrived in toranto. I hadn't talked to justin since he said I was gay.

We pulled into the hotel where Zach was staying. I didn't look at justin and said "listen I'm sorry for getting mad justin but you must not really know me if you have known me this long and believe a small stupid lie like Sydney told you. Because I liked you back, and Sydney knew that. and you should have noticed." I said as I got out of the car and grabbed my bags. "I'll be by tomorrow to get the car" I turned around a wiped my tears whilst walking into the hotel and up to zach's room.

"Hey" he said and I threw my bags down "shut up" I kissed him while pulling on his hair and he shut the door. he picked me up and laid my on the bed. he kissed my down my neck then took my shirt off to kiss my chest, he cupped my boobs and took my bra off sucking on my boob making me moan.

I began to take his clothes off leaving him in his boxers and then taking my jeans off to leave me in my thong. his kissed me hard and stuck his hand down my underwear and began to pump a finger in making me open my mouth to make our tongues battle together. "mmm your so wet amy" he pulled his hand out and pulled down my underwear then his boxers.

He lifted my leg over his shoulder and slowly pushed himself in then out while I gripped his shoulders. "f-faster" I said and he complied by pushing my leg to my chest and pumping fast. he then turned me over to my all fours and grabbed my hips and pound into me hard. "oh my god I my god, yes. ohhhh I'm gonna cum" I yelled and he pulled my hair a little then flipped me over to missionary and his thrusts became sloppier and then we both came. he collapsed beside me and covered us up "I swear I'll have to marry you, gay or straight idc your just a good fuck." he laughed "so are you "