Chapter 18

I sat on the rocks and watched the waves crash under me and the ocean stay beautifully silent. I wondered what syd and justin were doing at that moment and I didn't know what to do or even what to think.

It's been a week and we and Zach were about to leave to go on our way to Paris. I was a little happy at his gesture to take me but I had almost wished justin were with me on my way there.

"Amy it's time to go" Zach whispered standing behind me. I nodded and he helped me up. I grabbed my bags from inside the house and walked to his old mustang, placing them in the back trunk.

We drove to the airport and went threw everything until we reached the plain entrance. "I'll meet you inside in a second" I simply nodded and walked inside to find my seat. as I sat down I exhaled and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard someone sit next to me "took you long enough" I said then opened my eyes to see not Zach but... justin sitting next to me.

"J-justin what are you doing here? Where's Sydney? Better yet where's Zach" he cupped my face "Sydney's at Ryan's and Zach is on his way to his house." my eyes widened "I didn't marry her amy. I seen you leave and my heart shattered so when he asked if I'd marry her I said I couldn't."

Justin pov

Flashback to the wedding day--

I watched as amy speed walked out of the church crying. I felt her pain and I couldn't do this. "do you justin take sydney to be your wife". I look at sydney with her smile on her face "I cant" the crowd gasped and her dad stood up. I walked down the isle and his dad stopped me "don't you dare walk away son" I walked and he tackled me. I punched his face and turned around to run out of the church.

I ran outside to see amy and Zach driving away.

Flashback ended--

I cupped her face and looked in her eyes "I'm left and came back for you" she shook her head "you didn't have to " I smiled "but I wanted too, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I wanna live with you, take you on dates, kiss you, make you breakfast every morning in bed... have kids with you. and marry you." She smiled and kissed me