Chapter 10

Amy pov

I woke up the next morning with screaming. I slowly stood up and slipped on my boots and walked to the window to sneak out because the voices that were screaming were justin and Sydney's.

I grabbed the keys to the range rover and snuck out on the gutter. when I made my way to the car there stood pattie at her car texting.

"H-hey pattie" I stutter and she shot her head up "oh gosh Amy how are you?" She asked and I nodded "um I'm good just uh graduated and came back yesterday with justin" she smiled "yes I heard and seen u two asleep this morning" my eyes widened "is that why.." she shook her head "no she didn't see you too, their arguing about something else" I bowed my head "Amy do u know something" I shook my head and then justin and Sydney came out holding hands.

"I should go.. it was nice to see you pattie" she hugged me and I walked to the car "Amy?" Sydney said and I got in my car and drove off.

Justin pov

As I woke up the next morning there laid Amy in my be sound asleep. I stood up and walked downstairs to see Sydney and mom talking. she smiled and looked at me. "hey mom can you give us a minute" she smiled and nodded whilst walking outside.

"Why are you here" I asked "to talk to you about what happened" I stopped her "no Sydney u can't fix this one you can't expect me to just forgive you after you cheated on me with my Bestfriend And now your trying to make up another lie.? Like you did with Amy being lesbian?" She stopped breathing "how did you-" I cut her off "she told me."

"Justin I'm not going to fight with you okay. I know your only marrying me cause of my father. and you won't be canceling this wedding or you'll lose a lot of things" she says as she smiled and stood up and then kissed me and then held my hand. "lets go get your mom from outside" I nodded and we walked outside to see mom and Amy and held my breath "Amy?" Sydney yelled but Amy ignored her and got in her car and drove off.