Chapter 14

I woke up in Justin's bed yet again but this time my back was against his chest and his arm around my waist . I slowly turned around so we were ace to face and stared at him in awe.

His hair was a mess and his lips parted. I smiled and kissed his nose before I heard him chuckle "why didn't you tell me you were awake" he asked then opened his eyes and smiled "I didn't want to wake you" he sat up on his elbow "well do u want to hangout today?" He asked and got out of bed "and do what" I asked as I swung my legs over the bed and realized what I was wearing.

Justin had changed me into sweatpants, and his Tshirt. "we could stay here" he suggested "watch some movies, bake, eat here and just have a chill day" I smiled "okay" he walked over to me "want me to carry you" he asked and I nodded . he picked me up and we walked down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Want me to make breakfast" he asked "sure,what are u going to make" I asked "does bacon, eggs and pancakes sound okay" he asked from looking in the fridge "that's all we have" I nodded "yeah that sounds fine"

He smiled and began to cook. I watched as he flipped the pancakes and hummed to a tune while dancing. "sing for me" I said but didn't mean too, wishing I hadn't said it. "what?" He asked with a confused look "will you sing for me.? It always made me smile" he looked nervous "I don't know amy" he said with a small smile "please it would take away the pain" I said and he smiled with a small laugh . "Okay" he began to cook again.

"If I could take away the pain, and put a smile on your face, baby I would, baby I would, if I could make a better way,
So u could see a better day,
Baby I would, baby I would,
Paint a doorway to the sky and give you the keys,
Let you know that your always welcome so that u never leave,
But you all those fancy things that you only see on tv,
Run away to a hide away we'd be living the American dream,
And I-I know its never gonna be that easy,
But I know that it won't hurt us to try,
If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face, baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way,
So u could see a better day,
Baby I would,
Baby I would"

As he sang the last line while standing infront of me and thus when I realize he had finished cooking and my plate was infront of me.

"I would do anything for you" he said as he touched my face and stroked my cheek. I smiled and he wiped a tear from my cheek "why are you crying" he asked with a worried look "I told you your singing always made me happy" I said laughing a little as I wiped my tears more. " I wish I could make you smile like this for the rest of my life" he said smiling brightly "me too but your family... and sydney." he nodded "I know" his eyes began to water

"Hey don't frown or I'll have to tickle you" he said brightly and I ran. I ran around the tables and the counter until I reached the couch he caught me and threw me on it and began to tickle me "j-justin hahahhahaha please s-stop" he stopped and kissed my forehead "I'll get the food and we will watch a movie, then I'll rub your ankle" he said with a smile I breathed heavily "damn I love that guy" I said as I watched him.