Chapter six

Justin pov

"Hey baby" Sydney said with her seductive voice "did u get amy" she asked "yeah we are on our way now, did u get my text about us driving there"
"Yeah, I think that's a great idea actually. that gives you some bonding time" she said sweetly. "okay well idk how long it will be so-" she interrupted me "no rush babe" I laughed confused "okay love you" I said and she hung up.

To be honest I don't know where I went wrong with Sydney . I give her my all, and I tell her I love her. but since we have been engaged thing took, she's always away from the house and doing wedding stuff. I almost feel something's wrong but I don't know how I feel about getting married any more.

Amy POV

It was around 11 now, and I was back at driving again whilst justin was asleep. I don't know what else to talk to him about while we're are together for several more days. How do u casually tell someone you are in love with them.?

I pulled into the hotel and walked in to get a room. "hello welcome to the Hilton hotel" the short old lady said in a soft voice with a smile "hello, could I get 1 room with two beds" she typed and said "how many nights?" I cleared my throat "one night" she nodded "okay well we do not have a two bed room, but we have a 1 bed, which also carries a couch if you'd like that" I pulled out my card "how much?" I asked "$120" I choked but I gave in and got the car key while walking out to the car to see justin still asleep. I turned off the car and shook justin. "J wake up" he moaned and sat up yawning "where we at?" he asked as we stepped out "a hotel? You've been driving that long? Amy you should have woke me I would have drove for you" I shook my head "I'm fine, lets go inside though"

I grabbed my bags and justin helped. as we walked to our room I opened it and places my bags near the couch. "I'll take the couch and you take the bed" I said grabbing towel and walking to the bathroom realizing justin was asleep on the bed. I smiled and went to the shower letting the water run down my back and over my head.

After I washed off and waged my hair. I grabbed my towel realizing I forgot my clothes and wrapped it around me. I then tiptoed into the bedroom and stepped towards my bags and bending over to grab some clothes, thank god justin was asleep and the lights were off accept a lamp.

I dropped my towel after placing my lacy underwear and sports bra on when I heard a cough and a "um amy" I turned around scared "shit justin you scared me." he looked at me "shit sorry, I forgot my clothes- and I thought you were sleep" he stopped me "it's fine just get dressed and lay down" and I nodded throwing on my hoodie and yoga capris. I laid on the couch with the pillow and blanket from the closet when I fell asleep.