Chapter 16

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

I haven't talked to justin in a few days since his mom walked in on us about to kiss. I've been ignoring all calls and texts hoping maybe it would help us both get over each other since he was going to marry sydney.

Tomorrow was the wedding and I was not sure if I should go or not. Zach was pushing me to go and support my Bestfriends no matter my emotional feelings towards justin and surprisingly I agreed to think about it.

I threw on my clothes and walked out of the house to the tree house as I pulled my hair up. I put my headphones in as I walked and played them on shuffle. my heart skipped as the music played for California King Bed by Rhianna.

As the words went to my heart a year slipped down my cheek. we were so close but so far apart and it killed me. it killed me to know that he would marry syd and have kids with her.

As I came to the tree house I crawled up with my headphones still in and then shut the small door in the floor. as I turned around there he was, justin. laying on the couch.

I slowly walked over to him and the floor creaked. He sat up and turned over "amy" I froze in my tracks as he stood up "I-I was just leaving" I said turning around but I felt justin grab my wrist and pull me around to hit his chest. "Please don't Amy" I shook my head "your getting married tomorrow a-and I care about you to much to-" he stopped me and said "you won't ruin anything okay. I don't know what I'm going to do right now but I guess my only option is to-" this time I cut him off "marry her" he nodded .

I leaned into his chest and began to cry. "shhh" he said rubbing my back "we can always continue to see each other and stuff" I nodded "I just I can't leave you" he said and kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. we began to lean in when finally our lips collided, with eyes closed and lips moving in sync. Justin picked me up, wrapping his hands under my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist. We moved back to the couch till justin sat down and i sat on him. I pulled on his hair making him moan as his hands met my hips and I began to grind on him.

He soon laid me down and he was on top of me and I between my legs. he began to kiss down my neck. "justin wait should we - should we be doing this" I asked "we don't have to have sex but I want to pleasure you so u remember this night forever" I nodded "okay"

We began to kiss again and this time with tongue. he grabbed my boob squeezing it slightly, then pushed my my shirt while kissing down my body. he got to my skirt and went under it pulling my underwear off.

I became really nervous as he slowly put is fingers between my fields and rubbed my clit. I but my lip and the couch. he leaned up to Los me and slowly pumped a finger in. "mmm" I said through biting my lip. "Say my name baby" he whispered "ju-ustin ahh" he pulled his fingers out and leaned down to kiss my core. his tongue took over and that's when I lost it "oh fuck" I gripe his hair "yes! Ah fuck fuck fuck Ohhh justin" I moaned "cum for me baby, if you love me then cum for me baby" he said and I knew I could t resist the words he added so I obeyed and came, he licked me clean and then slipped my panties back on me. he kissed me sweetly then we laid there until we fell asleep to the sound of each others heartbeats.